• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so much that as it was that he wound up boosting his opponent's Attack.

Oh my.

Um… well, I'm mostly just trying to not be ill. I forgot I had to take a certain medicine with food. ><

Ill? Does this have to do with you being bedridden?

Yes, Wisdom Teeth surgery basically kicked my ass. ><

Shi-

Yeah, same here. And I've been here in the FE4 Thread for almost a year now.

Wow.

Could've sworn it was longer.

[spoiler=thread members are not insane, pilot+me of the past agrees]%5BPRD%5DNormal.PNG

moltar280.jpg
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I love moms. /hugesarcasm

I hate being Chinese. I wish I did not have my "mother."

Then when you become a mother, then you should strive to be better.

At this rate, all you're going to teach your future kid is your dislike for your own mother.

Something that I don't want to picture. x.x

But I'm not going to be a mother. I'm not going to have one myself and I'm not going to be adopting any.

Ok.

Also, I just found out that I spent 450 hours on Pokémon. I have no life...

FE Awakening is the only game that I've spent more than 150 hours on.
JAP: Over 400.
Eng: Over 150.
Pokemon X/Y: 30hrs

I SEE HOW IT IS

But I'm slightly more okay with Shinobi III overshadowing me.

uk6f.png
For the Sega Genesis?

I... I'll talk about it in a minute. I just... I HATE dreaming. I HATE it.

You don't want to succumb to Rey's lucid dreaming? -.-
So sorry.

The meanestestestestestestestestestestest...

[spoiler=...estestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest...]

...estestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestestest!!!

...Right?

Fruity-sama.

Fruity, no.

Whaaaat?

=/

Klefki is like Whimsicott except x10 more annoying.

Who can tank alot better than Whimscott.

Of course I'll come home with a headache already forming. Oh joy.

And of course the lecture and scolding from my mom will continue as soon as I get home. Of fucking course.

If we weren't on a screen, we'd give you a hug.

Um… would you like a hug?

My sentiments exactly.

Use Flareohr, Vaporeohr, Jolteohr, Umbreohr and Espeohr :o

Heehee, that might be a bit much~ But I dunno it's a hack I suppose if Poly wants the rivals to be more difficult I could go with that...

But just in case... let's see, do rivals have like... 6 overall?

I'll just choose 6 and however many I'm allowed can be picked from the first of the list, I'll try to set them in priority~

1- I guess insert starter pokemon here?

2- Vulpix/Ninetales Even if I end up with a fire starter I must have Ninetales ;u;

3- Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos

4- Nidoran(M)/Nidorino/Nidoking

5- Taillow/Swellow (I figure maybe I should get a more common one in this list =o)

6- Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon

Although if you have any type recommendations, then I can try adjust that list~ Since I am merely a "casual" pokemoner I do not know if I should be doing better with type coverage or anything

Oh dear and it's nearly 11, I should get to sleep now!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Waaaaaaaaaaah

I hate it how I always have the best luck when I don't need it or want it or wasn't searching for it ;~;

>Pokerus rarer than shinies

>gets pokerus before ever getting a shiny

>wants a male dragonair

>can't find any, but finds a shiny Poliwhirl instead

>some other situation recently that I spoke about to Integrity this week that I can't even remember

and just now

I decided to take baby Eevee that I got from my Espeon and Leafeon bred that had good IVs so that I can breed them together instead of the Espeon and Leafeon so that way the breeding process can go more quickly, but I didn't really have a good male candidate (that I hadn't already evolved into something else and that didn't have any different perfect IVs from the female candidate because I wanted a possibility for a good variety of perfect IVs). The Espeon and Leafeon left me one final egg before I took them out though so I figured I would hatch that last egg and see if he would have any perfect IVs I wanted

..... and it hatched into a girl Eevee

Of course it had to be the time I did not want a girl ;~;

Poor Katelynn

Heehee, that might be a bit much~ But I dunno it's a hack I suppose if Poly wants the rivals to be more difficult I could go with that...

But just in case... let's see, do rivals have like... 6 overall?

I'll just choose 6 and however many I'm allowed can be picked from the first of the list, I'll try to set them in priority~

1- I guess insert starter pokemon here?

2- Vulpix/Ninetales Even if I end up with a fire starter I must have Ninetales ;u;

3- Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos

4- Nidoran(M)/Nidorino/Nidoking

5- Taillow/Swellow (I figure maybe I should get a more common one in this list =o)

6- Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon

Although if you have any type recommendations, then I can try adjust that list~ Since I am merely a "casual" pokemoner I do not know if I should be doing better with type coverage or anything

Oh dear and it's nearly 11, I should get to sleep now!!

Hmm. I wonder if the Ninetales will wind up being your highest leveled mon, or if as per usual, it's teh starter.

Nighty night

*stabs laptop*

Why so slow.

Well then, goodnight thread. Have fun with your moments.

Goodnight, Shirley.

My Queen, you are the meanest here so true. But Freohr Datia is a thousand times meaner than you.

That would confirm you as terrible at games because it's actually pretty easy.

When did I become a queen...

Yeah actually you're right. Too easy.

Dice, who had worked with Steam before, helped connect XSEED to Valve for Ys Origin and Ys: The Oath in Felghana, which quickly became two of XSEED's biggest sellers ever. Good news for anyone looking forward to SC. If the Ys games hadn't sold, "Trails wouldn't have happened," Dice told me.

This makes me warm and fuzzy inside

Even if it's just a little, it's like I'm actually helping

I'm commenting on the patch notes, since I haven't had time to actually play the game yet

> They are also now placeable and stack in your inventory.

Oh my

I hadn't seen that

Edited by OldMan

This makes me warm and fuzzy inside

Even if it's just a little, it's like I'm actually helping

I'm commenting on the patch notes, since I haven't had time to actually play the game yet

> They are also now placeable and stack in your inventory.

Oh my

I hadn't seen that

I'll buy both Ys games when I come back home tonight.

\o/

I hope the new gifts are good.

I'll buy both Ys games when I come back home tonight.

\o/

I hope the new gifts are good.

You could wait for a daily deal or flash sale too, though they're already at 50% now

I should have storaged those presents

Thousands of useless blocks now

You could wait for a daily deal or flash sale too, though they're already at 50% now

I should have storaged those presents

Thousands of useless blocks now

I'm sure you can do something cool with all these candy cane blocks!

I'm sure you can do something cool with all these candy cane blocks!

But they're ugly

You could what I'll do something cool with

This slime statue I got yesterday

List of things that I'll be postponing now that I have few days to farm presents (I should probably make goblin battle standards for these, then hunt pirate maps or something):

- Finishing my frozen slime block/asphalt sky bridge

- Getting more Life Fruits

- Trying to hax my way into alternate worlds' jungle temples with teleporters to raid their traps

- Killing Floaty Things and Armored Skeletons so I can complete an Ankh Shield

- Re-killing hardmode bosses (at least one of each) for extra souls and hallowed bars

- Challenging Plantera

I should also improve my base somehow

Maybe starting by setting a few dart traps in my now-ghost-town upper layer to catch some silly gobin sorcerer invaders

What about that other Ys game?

Ys I&II?

I'm not too fond of its bump combat system (you attack by colliding on enemies, preferrably from odd angles - though Ys 2 is more magic-based)

But well, storywise you'd better play it to enjoy Origin better

Doesn't really matter for Felghana though

Edited by OldMan