• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the best at getting cuts on myself. Huge cut on my left hand that I still don't know where it came from and I just found my right middle finger bleeding. I'm the beeeeeeeeeest.

Have I mentioned that my boss wants to see me on monday to offer me a legitimate contract after my internship ends?

Grats?! Edited by Mitsuki

Btw, I bought Terraria, downloading right now~

Are you going to try importing your character/world or restart?

Have I mentioned that my boss wants to see me on monday to offer me a legitimate contract after my internship ends?

\o/ Edited by OldMan

That's awesome Marthur!

I'm the best at getting cuts on myself. Huge cut on my left hand that I still don't know where it came from and I just found my right middle finger bleeding. I'm the beeeeeeeeeest.

Grats?!

Hello mini-me. That happens to me all - the - time.

Grats?!

Not yet.

He'll probably try to force a shitty contract on me so I'll need to negotiate a bit for a better one.

The place really isn't the best in the world, but hey I need to take what I can get, and at least I have something unlike 99% of the rest of my classmates.

Yay \o/

Are you going to try importing your character/world or restart?

\o/

When I started everything was there, but I'm going to restart nevertheless

Created world, starting spawning location is so close to the Crimson, the first enemy I see is a Crimera \o/

Edited by Tonton

Hello mini-me. That happens to me all - the - time.

Or klutz twins. xD

I'm just fortunate enough I'm not tripping and breaking my leg/foot again.

Not yet.

He'll probably try to force a shitty contract on me so I'll need to negotiate a bit for a better one.

The place really isn't the best in the world, but hey I need to take what I can get, and at least I have something unlike 99% of the rest of my classmates.

Oh... Well... it's still something, I suppose? And like you said, at least you have something now... and then perhaps you can work something out later in the future. MONEEEEEEEEEEY.

I was actually talking about Aqua, she's the new one in the thread

I hid myself! …By falling asleep at the computer… ><

Um, anyway, good morning?

Oh... Well... it's still something, I suppose? And like you said, at least you have something now... and then perhaps you can work something out later in the future. MONEEEEEEEEEEY.

Exactly. AND YES MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

Also you know what's funny? The remaining 1% I talked about got her job at... McDonald's as a cashier.

She's already in debt too apparently.

Okay that wasn't funny at all...

Exactly. AND YES MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

Also you know what's funny? The remaining 1% I talked about got her job at... McDonald's as a cashier.

She's already in debt too apparently.

Okay that wasn't funny at all...

FOR MONEY.

...lol.... >_> No, not really funny, but geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Yeah, the economy sucks everywhere. ;_; HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO FIND A NEW JOB IN CALIFORNIA IF I GO THERE.

FOR MONEY.

...lol.... >_> No, not really funny, but geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Yeah, the economy sucks everywhere. ;_; HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO FIND A NEW JOB IN CALIFORNIA IF I GO THERE.

meanwhile in civil service