FE4 THREAD

Fia

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE

PRRRRRRRRRRESENTING

THE RESULTS!

[spoiler=Appropriate music, please play for maximum enjoyment]

Friends, countrymen...COMRADES, it has been a great many years with you. *sniff*
I would like to thank you all for participating in this event. In the course of these many years, we have had many struggles, many moments of sadness, but also of happiness and silliness. Though it all seems against the odds, we still continue to go on, no matter how dead the thread may seem. It has been a pleasure to be with you, even though I only joined halfway through the thread's life...but I hope for many more good years to come for us all, and for us to be together and have good times. Never forget!

FE4 THREAD BANZAI!!

AND NOW, THE RESULTS PROPER!!!

The Greatest Ship: shadowofchaosxVashiane (3) TheEndxNTG (3)

Masaka!! A tie?! Well, congrats to the old and new OTPs! Except, well...Jenni... ;__;

Least Boring: Pride (4)

Well, he sure knows how to entertain, so that's a deserved win!

Most Boring: Acacia (3)

To win such a category...

The Greatest Generation: 1st (6)

Looks like most of us love them firsties.

Most Clueless: Lux (4)

Still the king, it seems.

Most Masochistic: shadowofchaos (9)

That was a no-brainer.

Top Sadist: Amelia (3) TheEnd (3)

Masaka!!! Another tie?! So that's where the rivalry between the little girl and the old man stems from...

Smoothest Criminal: Pride (5)

A deserved win, I'd say.

Most Sane: Sirius (3)

Robots are pretty sane, so this is true.

Most Delusional: Mumu (3) Roxas (3) shadowofchaos (3)

A three way tie?! BAKANA!! Regardless...it must be terrible to be tied with two of the most notorious members, Sir Charles. My condolences.

Most Manly: Dio (4)

WOO THE GIRLS WITH YOUR MANLINESS, MAN!

Most wo-Manly: Freohr Datia (3) NTG (3)

Another tie! Sonna...well, like mother like daughter, I guess!

Most Shameless: shadowofchaos (4)

And no one was surprised.

Best at Videogames: Sirius (3)

How can you not be, with the precision of a machine? I know he's better than me, at least, because he beat Death in Albus lvl 1 hard mode by pure luck.

Silliest-est: NTG (10)

HOLY TOLEDO! We all knew this, of course, but it's still impressive that she won by such a landslide!

Dead Silly-less: Acacia (5)

To win both that category and this...you could do with learning how to have some fun...

Captain of Consistently Good Taste: Marthur (3) Pride (3)

ANOTHER tie?! They just won't stop coming! But this too, is the truth...to some extent, at least.

*cough*

Chainey: For outstanding performance in role-playing situations: TheEnd (3)

Congratulations to TheOldMan! It will be interesting to see if he has lost his edge or not.

Dark God of Sexual Horrors: Dio (8)

Yet another no-brainer!

All-Time Denial Deity: Sirius (5)

Looks like this robot is in denial about how human he really is.

Best at playing the chew toy: Roxas (5)

Yet another no-brainer. Yawn.

Most Horrible: Marthur (3)

Marthur CRUSHED his competition, they didn't stand a chance! How horrible he is!

Least Horrible: Pride (3)

So amiable, that's our comrade.

Senor Juan-in-a-million: Pungeon Master: Pride (6)

Rey may have made many more puns, but Pride's puns are always of a higher quality.

...that guy: MKS (3)

ha ha ha

And just in case you're curious...ALL of the votes!

The Greatest Ship: Vincent x NTG (1) Marthur x Kon (1) IntegrityXFreohr Datia (1) shadowofchaosxVashiane (3) Sirius x
Bianchi (1) Shirley x Ein (1) Arcadia (Shirley x everything) (1) TheEndxNTG (3) RoxasxSoluna (hah, as if) (1)
Least Boring: Pride (4) TheEnd (1) Pilot (1) MKS (1) Ninji (1) Rei Rei (1) NTG (1) Roxas (1) Nightmare (1)
Most Boring: MKS (2) Utsuho Reiuji (1) Sask (2) Acacia (3) TheEnd (2) shadowofchaos (2) Roxas (2)
The Greatest Generation: 1st (6) 3rd (1) 5th (1) 2nd (4)
Most Clueless: Lux (4) Freohr Datia (1) Vashiane (2) Roxas (1) Shirley (1) Ayanami (2) Hatari (1) Aqua (1)
Most Masochistic: shadowofchaos (9) Freohr Datia (1) TheEnd (1) Roxas (2) Ninji (1)
Top Sadist: Amelia (3) TheEnd (3) Dio (2) Shirley (2) Marthur (2)
Smoothest Criminal: Rei Rei (2) Pride (5) Nightmare (4) Integrity (1) shadowofchaos (1)
Most Sane: Sirius (3) Nightmare (2) BLS (1) Balcerzak (1) Boron (2) Pride (2) Marthur (1) TheEnd (1) Mumu (1)
Most Delusional: Mumu (3) fireemnlemfan4ever (1) Roxas (3) Sirius (1) Ninji (1) shadowofchaos (3) KingMarth64 (1)
Most Manly: Nightmare (3) Dio (4) Rei Rei (3) Pride (1) Lumi (1) Sirius (1)
Most wo-Manly: shadowofchaos (2) Freohr Datia (3) Fia (1) Vashiane (2) Lumi (1) NTG (3) Marthur (1) Pride (1)
Most Shameless: Roxas (3) Soul (1) TheEnd (2) NoName (1) Pride (1) shadowofchaos (4) Rei Rei (1) Poly (1)
Best at Videogames: Joey (1) Marthur (1) Sirius (3) Acacia (1) Balcerzak (2) PKLucas (1) Dio (1) shadowofchaos (1)
Silliest-est: NTG (10) Freohr Datia (1) Shirley (1) Vashiane (1)
Dead Silly-less: Integrity (1) Sirius (4) Acacia (5) Makaze (1) TheEnd (1)
Captain of Consistently Good Taste: Marthur (3) Pride (3) Nightmare (2) Ace Tactician (1) Balcerzak (1) Mumu (1)
Chainey: For outstanding performance in role-playing situations: Fia (1) Bianchi (1) TheEnd (3) Vashiane (2) Marthur (2)
Dark God of Sexual Horrors: Dio (8) Makaze (1) Chalis (1) Roxas (1)
All-Time Denial Deity: Sirius (5) Tangerine (1) Marthur (1) Mumu (1) Fia (2) Vashiane (1) Ein (1)
Best at playing the chew toy: Ninji (4) Roxas (5) shadowofchaos (1) Ein (1)
Most Horrible: Marthur (3) Ein (1) NTG (1) Boney (1) DLV (1) BLs (1) Amelia (1) Ayanami (1) Fia (1) Roxas (1)
Least Horrible: Pride (3) Freohr Datia (2) Lumi (1) Vashiane (2) Fruit Insanity (1) Sask (1) TheEnd(1)
Senor Juan-in-a-million: Pungeon Master: shadowofchaos (4) Pride (6) BLS (1)
...that guy: gIO (1) Ein (1) MKS (3) Ninji (1) Roxas (1) I forgot (1) Pride (1) Interest (1) Pilot (2) Tonton (1)

Thank you all, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT!

Perfect!

And here, people, is the proof that anyone that voted for anyone other than mumu was clearly wrong

You don't know what you're talking about, noob. >_>

[/pats Charlie]

I'll keep you company ;)

No go away.

The Nightmare I know now wouldn't reply. Shirley has changed you. You may be coming back like before. :D

*Sits and drinks tea*

*Has coffee*

Tang <3 :wub:

Tangerine destroyed the chat thread

All is lost :sob:

And then she went and deleted a bunch of posts so the post numbers would be exactly what she wanted them to be.

Good riddance.

It is important to have an even amount! For posterity.

=o

*looks at all the users reading this thread*

o.o

[8:37:07 PM] Vashiane: I can bake all day~
[8:37:42 PM] Hero-King: you're officially my wifey now

(S support increased.)

Another for the harem?

Looks that way. :D

People got linked to it in our skype chat lol.

Ah. Makes sense.

Ooh, I missed the voooooote. D:

My votes fit mostly along those lines. (At least, the votes I was going to submit but didn't because it was late.)

Not surprising.

Also, I'm surprised Ayanami wasn't voted... And look, I got a vote for "least horrible." I wonder who it was...

And who in the world voted me most delusional with fireemblemfan4ever...

Well anyway, happy five years to the thread~ :newyears:

I'm marked for clueless and horrible. :D
Fits well...
...And your NOT delusional.

And now all this talk about popcorn makes me want to have popcorn and so I'm going to end up making popcorn while not being able to finish the whole thing and having to toss it all away since I don't like leftover popcorn because even though my dad usually likes to have some of my popcorn he never does it anymore and chances are neither of my brothers will either~

Fun!!!

Popcorn is only good when it is just done.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My ignore list is growing so fast these days.

Who were the latest additions

Finally, getting 1.2.2. Time to finish up things to get the good stuff.

Meanwhile my progress shall be halted for a week

Who were the latest additions

Meanwhile my progress shall be halted for a week

GEOS

I got my Terra Blade. But screw it since I got a Death Sickle too which is infinitely better.

Also Vampire Knives are beautiful. I don't even need to move to beat Plantera now.

Frost Hydra is amazing too.

GEOS

I got my Terra Blade. But screw it since I got a Death Sickle too which is infinitely better.

Also Vampire Knives are beautiful. I don't even need to move to beat Plantera now.

Frost Hydra is amazing too.

Thankfully I won't need to waste a temple key to open Lihzahrd once/if I finally challenge and beat Plantera

Hm, I think the ice chest is pretty early in my main world's dungeon (with the jungle chest deeper in, can't remember any others)

What happened.

Christmas.

Oh cool, jungle temple's altar room is sealed off from the rest

Edited by OldMan

I regret nothing.

q2kdIoy.png

Well, except the fact I can't challenge the golem yet because I could be forced to quit the battle halfway, I suppose.

... not that I would want to fight it during a solar eclipse, anyway.

Seeeee!? I told you! Every person that's ever been on the internet hates my guts. :(:

Might want to get a clue from that

hey Vash! how you doing?

Alright, even for a cane day.

It being near Christmas helps~

Except that we totally waited until the last minute to buy everything, holy shit.

Hihi

And Vashy, FUCK DA POLICE

In the infamous words of Florina (a.k.a. Loki), "Fuck the police" indeed. :D

Morning Ace

Alright, even for a cane day.

It being near Christmas helps~

Except that we totally waited until the last minute to buy everything, holy shit.

In the infamous words of Florina (a.k.a. Loki), "Fuck the police" indeed. :D

true~ Christmas is da best! my favorite time of the year. birthday then christmas~

Same lol

I regret nothing.

Well, except the fact I can't challenge the golem yet because I could be forced to quit the battle halfway, I suppose.

... not that I would want to fight it during a solar eclipse, anyway.

The golem was surprisingly easy for me.

Also... I'm not ready for Frost Moons...

I'm trying to resist...

No point in resisting.