• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, won't be around much today because I'm meeting with friends today.

Also, I need a haircut. I prefer short hair over long hair.

That's not true ;~; (I'll take your word for it)

And I've pretty much ignored INT since MC doesn't use magic... OTL

I-if you insist. INT is your magic defense stat as well, so it's useful to have if you don't want to get one or two-shot by particularly strong magic later on. Raise it to at least 20 so MC can wear an interesting bit of unisex armor for endgame (it's a demon gift/offering from a Sly Herald) that happens to be the strongest armor in the game.

Well okay, Masakado (male only) armor might be "better" in stats, but it requires 10 magic (100% useless) and gives you a bunch of weaknesses, and all of the pieces are only together for like thirty minutes of endgame. Disgusting.

Edited by Chalis

Nothing is official until the fat lady sings.

Okay then.

I-if you insist. INT is your magic defense stat as well, so it's useful to have if you don't want to get one or two-shot by particularly strong magic later on. Raise it to at least 20 so MC can wear an interesting bit of unisex armor for endgame (it's a demon gift/offering from a Sly Herald) that happens to be the strongest armor in the game.

Well okay, Masakado (male only) armor might be "better" in stats, but it requires 10 magic (100% useless) and gives you a bunch of weaknesses, and all of the pieces are only together for like thirty minutes of endgame. Disgusting.

I-I insist. Oh, and I thought En was covering both physical and magic defenses. Why isn't this explained in-game asdasf.

I'll keep that in mind.

am i on your ignore list yet?

I'll let you take a guess. Edited by Marthur

Demon personalities threw me for a loop for a while in this game, to be honest. It seemed pretty important to max their affection so they'd actually obey me if I told them to go against the grain, and to make sure to keep it maxed.

This was trouble for me, because I felt compelled to grind every Sly demon into an item, even if the item was shit, so I lost out on premaxed affection during fuses.

Demon personalities threw me for a loop for a while in this game, to be honest. It seemed pretty important to max their affection so they'd actually obey me if I told them to go against the grain, and to make sure to keep it maxed.

This was trouble for me, because I felt compelled to grind every Sly demon into an item, even if the item was shit, so I lost out on premaxed affection during fuses.

That reminds me... Where do I gift items to my demons?

They're always greyed out in the item menu. :S

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

I-I insist. Oh, and I thought En was covering both physical and magic defenses. Why isn't this explained in-game asdasf.

I'll keep that in mind.

En is just HP and physical. It sort of is in-game but it's really hidden.

Ask about explanations of stats at the Thai restaraunt. He's increadibly cryptic for Luck though (it's for gun accuracy and evasion).

Please do. It's a gr9 armor.

NG+ gives you an app called Friday that maxes out the affection of any fusion result for that sort of thing. I just saved and checked the items to see their worth anyway.

That reminds me... Where do I gift items to my demons?

They're always greyed out in the item menu. :S

Sleep.

Press right for other sections of the item menu for gifts. Only certain items actually count as gifts, things such as food (Wild demons love this), jewels (Sly), and paintings (Calm). Sake in particular changes demon personalities temporarily so you can either grind out their loyalty via battles or just keep them drunk to a personality that fits their skills+stats.

Special items from Sly demons tend to also be gift-able and max out any demon's loyatly. I think Sake is a much more efficient way of maxing out difficult demon personalities though. oh and oyasumi

Edited by Chalis

I named my avatar in FE13 "Dat ass!!" Imagine how well that went.

The maturity level when it comes to giving people the power to name stuff in video games is always expected, but I can never stop myself from reacting no matter how expected it is.

Heehee, I do enjoy my long hair and my hair is pretty easy to take care of and it certainly helps that I'm always too lazy to get a trim~ But at the same time I would like to get it trimmed... After a certain length my hair likes to frame around my body to the point that it looks like straight hair... except for the small part that wants to curl. And I guess I am just not too fond of how it looks x3 I prefer when it decides to all stay straight!

And there are also maybe one or two other inconveniences with hair at this length...

So while I do like having long hair at the same time I would still like it shorter again~ There are mixed feelings =3

Uhhhhh I kinda already said?

And I'm definitely not experimenting since all I'm doing is switching back to how my hair used to be because when it was at that length it was near-perfect imo x3

(also that length is still considered long anyway~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow… I just have mine long because I was a stubborn brat as a kid and now just am used to it. …And not sure I want to deal with potential dizziness.

Edited by Aqua