• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! We should also bring Thor along though.

Yay, pirate gear~!

... I feel incomplete. I need a parrot.

Yes. Brother, let us join a pirate crew! We may end up acting like vikings so beware. It happens when i come into contact with maritime adventures. I dont have a parrot. I have a raven. He likes corn. and the corpses of crew members.

*wearing a pirate outfit with assless chaps for some reason*

WE WILL HOLD NO QUARTER~!

Omg...You dropped an assless chaps reference.

tumblr_ltfx394MJ81qfcqet.gif

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I do too, just... I really shouldn't be employing strategy in a platformer with a time limit. :\

[/hugs back]

OKAY THIS POST HAS 1 5 AND 5 1s

Who?

There is somebody obsessed with Gheb who keeps joining and creating a bunch of alts~ Who apparently has already been doing this before??? =O

So a goldie/<insert name of other user who had done this before goldie> wannabe I suppose...

If you want

I've never used them really, and sharks are the main issue anyway

Swimming through lava is awesome

What happened

Maybe I could get my Diving helmet first and use it, then?

I'm too lazy to explain everything, but basically, "Ninian" didn't take people's advises and was pretty much an ass with any critics, even when Kon went to clarify about Ninian and Nills's mother's name and their father being Nergal and such and people some people apparently kinda lost patience with "Ninian" and started being asses with "Ninian" toowell deserved IMO

this is a pretty long explanation for someone who was lazy to type anything to say the truth, but you should check the thread to understand everything better

Avast, me mateys! Or whatever proper language a pirate should be using. Have we found a target for our cannons, canon, and sheer awesomeness?

Aye, 'tis a storm brewing off the portside... the sea... she's an angry wench, that one.

Maybe I could get my Diving helmet first and use it, then?

I'm too lazy to explain everything, but basically, "Ninian" didn't take people's advises and was pretty much an ass with any critics, even when Kon went to clarify about Ninian and Nills's mother's name and their father being Nergal and such and people some people apparently kinda lost patience with "Ninian" and started being asses with "Ninian" toowell deserved IMO

this is a pretty long explanation for someone who was lazy to type anything to say the truth, but you should check the thread to understand everything better

On the other hand, the materials used to make gills pots don't really have other uses.

And I hear the diving helmet is kind of bugged anyway?

Too much trouble at 1:30am

Which reminds me, time to sleep

Aye, 'tis a storm brewing off the portside... the sea... she's an angry wench, that one.

A trecherous bitch. But, careful, if we don't do it right, we'll just be horrible sick. The ocean is a jealous mistress.

OARSMEN, WE SEE THE TARGET! MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT!

ODIN!

ODIN!

GUIDE OUR CANNONS TRUE! MAY THE WINDS BE ON OUR SIDE!

Wait...pirates...riiight..

AHEM. YARRRRR!!!

Yar!

Avast, me mateys! Or whatever proper language a pirate should be using. Have we found a target for our cannons, canon, and sheer awesomeness?

=O!

61YDK.png

I guess I already talk like a pirate? ;u;