• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Xeonblade a rare game?

Sorta. It seems to have had a somewhat limited printing. So many copies are now running upwards to about 70 to 90 big ones. Some even higher. Take a look at amazon's listings. So yeah...

California is the best state.

Shirley knows whats up.

I love volcanoes so I love Hawaii and I wish I could actually visit the place so that I can know whether or not I am right to like it so much~

Fun Fact For Freohr Time:

My area sits in an ancient volcanic formation that people dubbed Table Mountain. As you are leaving Tuolumne County, you can even still see where lava rock has fallen and rested for ages. Its hella neat. Heres a pic from Lake Tullock.

Shirley knows whats up.

You live in Cali? ;o If so... I SO JELLY.

As soon as the new year starts I'm pretty sure thousands of people here in the Baja will agree as well...

Oh right. But they should be agreeing with me now.

Fun Fact For Freohr Time:

My area sits in an ancient volcanic formation that people dubbed Table Mountain. As you are leaving Tuolumne County, you can even still see where lava rock has fallen and rested for ages. Its hella neat. Heres a pic from Lake Tullock.

That looks so cool!!!! =O

jesus christ it's 20 degrees I can't deal with this.

Georgia for second best state.

I am okay with this.

EVERYBODY IN ATLANTA IS SO NICE LOL

You live in Cali? ;o If so... I SO JELLY.

Yeah. My area is a bit obscure to people who dont know the state very well, so i have a visual aid. Its a nice area but...theres issues like lack of jobs and stuff. (ill spare you) but it looks real pretty! I prefer the Bay Area/SF myself.

That looks so cool!!!! =O

I thought that would get your volcanologist lava flowing. ;):

Yeah. My area is a bit obscure to people who dont know the state very well, so i have a visual aid. Its a nice area but...theres issues like lack of jobs and stuff. (ill spare you) but it looks real pretty! I prefer the Bay Area/SF myself.

Wait, seriously, there is a place called Sonora up there? LOL

Wait, seriously, there is a place called Sonora up there? LOL

Oh my gods. The hilarity, dude. You dont even know. Or maybe you do.

My family moved here from Salinas back in 1991, (which on that map is near Monterey) and we had to transfer our school records to schools up here. Well...my brother's school records...someone must have mislabeled them cuz they wound up in Sonora, Mexico! We couldnt even retrieve them! My poor brother...the high school here had to basically create a fresh new school record for him. So according to the school records and ancient paper trail, my brother didnt exist before 1991.