FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hood (i attached wings to an otherwise assassin hood) and if you look on the front left paw

Hidden blade vambrace

WE WORK IN THE DARK TO SERVE THE LIGHT

BLADE IN THE CROWD

HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT

successful assassin

When I saw the wings I just assumed it was Thor's helmet, but now that you say it, it does look like a hood with the wings attached

I think I saw that. Just didn't associate it with hidden blade at first

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bunny <3

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD indeed

Hello, brother. ;):

Thor 2 showed up on my parents' Apple TV queue. Dad watched it this morning and said it made no sense. I told him to watch the first one. Why did it show up there in the first place? Connected to my brother's server and hes a scurvy pirate. argh argh.

Finally found time to defrag this old monstrosity of a laptop. Wow what a difference!

Well, haven't played that one yet. Man, I sure like the Garland here, so OP...

You'll get Dunbine so early in the game... best unit ever

It's a Thorsassin bunny :c

Since when do I make things that aren't Thor, Assassins, or bunnies

Edit: yes you get it

Yes, but it also looks like a digimon.

Ride Along.

I see.

Hello, brother. ;):

Thor 2 showed up on my parents' Apple TV queue. Dad watched it this morning and said it made no sense. I told him to watch the first one. Why did it show up there in the first place? Connected to my brother's server and hes a scurvy pirate. argh argh.

Finally found time to defrag this old monstrosity of a laptop. Wow what a difference!

*passes over mead*

I've heard defrag does that.

Greetings, brother.

How fare thee this fine day?

*passes over mead*

I've heard defrag does that.

Ooo thanks. Had some earlier but another round wont hurt.

It sure does. I was facing some major browser glitches, massive slowdowns and other annoying things. Whew.

So remember when i got Muramasa: The Demon Blade? Yeah i hadnt played it at all until today. (no time really) Its actually kind of cool and very...Japanese. Made me long for Okami again so i put that in the Wii. Okami <3

You'll get Dunbine so early in the game... best unit ever

Ah yes Dunbine. I hate Aura Battlers as enemies, their high evasion and Aura Barrier just asks for a nightmare.

Now that I think of it, if the Megazone 23 enemies reappear again, it may be just that all over again minus the barriers.

How fare thee this fine day?

Ooo thanks. Had some earlier but another round wont hurt.

It sure does. I was facing some major browser glitches, massive slowdowns and other annoying things. Whew.

So remember when i got Muramasa: The Demon Blade? Yeah i hadnt played it at all until today. (no time really) Its actually kind of cool and very...Japanese. Made me long for Okami again so i put that in the Wii. Okami <3

Isn't Okami where you play as Amatarasu (probably spelled that wrong) as a wolf?

Ah yes Dunbine. I hate Aura Battlers as enemies, their high evasion and Aura Barrier just asks for a nightmare.

Now that I think of it, if the Megazone 23 enemies reappear again, it may be just that all over again minus the barriers.

The worst problem is not the high evasion or the Aura Barrier which renders all gundams useless, it's the After Image skill.

Nothing says bullshit like a skill that activates 25% and ignores the hit rates.