FE4 THREAD

Fia

Isn't Okami where you play as Amatarasu (probably spelled that wrong) as a wolf?

Yes. (Amaterasu btw. Only one letter off.) Probably one of the best games ever made. Muramasa's graphics and heavy Glorious Nippon Japanese feel made me want to play it again. My copy of Okami is prone to freezing up in specific parts of the game though. (namely Orochi fights) But i did get it used. Ill probably go back to Muramasa once i figure out just whats going on in that game. I began playing as Momohime cuz why not.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst problem is not the high evasion or the Aura Barrier which renders all gundams useless, it's the After Image skill.

Nothing says bullshit like a skill that activates 25% and ignores the hit rates.

Oh man, I forgot of that one! Yeah, totally! Thankfully Hyper mode is only for Jeril and Burn... could you imagine fighting... oh wait, I think Hyper Aura Battlers have appear as random enemies.

Isn't it Amaterasu

Dammit

Yes. (Amaterasu btw. Only one letter off.) Probably one of the best games ever made. Muramasa's graphics and heavy Glorious Nippon Japanese feel made me want to play it again. My copy of Okami is prone to freezing up in specific parts of the game though. (namely Orochi fights) But i did get it used. Ill probably go back to Muramasa once i figure out just whats going on in that game. I began playing as Momohime cuz why not.

This game is amazing. I love it so much.

Oh man, I forgot of that one! Yeah, totally! Thankfully Hyper mode is only for Jeril and Burn... could you imagine fighting... oh wait, I think Hyper Aura Battlers have appear as random enemies.

In SRW4 on the SFC, nope. Only them two AB

In SRW4 on the SFC, nope. Only them two AB

Well, I remember Compact has like 3 Hyper Leprechauns in the final stage. On the other hand, Compact was still in the age of doing the "Final stage has enemies from the non-OG series because final boss and cronies did X,Y,Z to get their hands on them" stunt, so yeah.

Yes. You spelled it right. I'm surprised you haven't heard of the game.

If that's what it is, then I've heard of it. I'm not the best with names.

A friend of mine owns it and I've watched her play. Looked fun!

Isn't it Amaterasu

I figured I didn't spell it right.

If that's what it is, then I've heard of it. I'm not the best with names.

A friend of mine owns it and I've watched her play. Looked fun!

I figured I didn't spell it right.

THOU ART NOT WEEB ENOUGH TO KNOWEST THE GODS OF THE GLORIOUS ANCIENT NIPPON! :P:Seriously though, i love the old Japanese myths, they are so awesome.

THOU ART NOT WEEB ENOUGH TO KNOWEST THE GODS OF THE GLORIOUS ANCIENT NIPPON! :P:Seriously though, i love the old Japanese myths, they are so awesome.

I keep meaning to read more of them. I just get distracted by greeks and norse. ...Mostly greeks.

I keep meaning to read more of them. I just get distracted by greeks and norse. ...Mostly greeks.

Nordic distraction is always justifiable. <3 Nordic gods are much more interesting that the Greek pantheon....in my opinion. The Shinto myths are really neat though.

Okami is pretty awesome.

./leaves

Yeap. It sure is.

Nordic distraction is always justifiable. <3 Nordic gods are much more interesting that the Greek pantheon....in my opinion. The Shinto myths are really neat though.

Oh, they are! Just... see, there are classes for the greek stuff, and not for the norse, at my college, and they're VERY useful for padding out the hours to get a full course load without being overbearing.

Just for that instance.

*disappears again to continue watching Sherlock*

Good reason for disappearing.

Okamiden betrayed my expectations though.

Still good but...

Yeah im not too big on Okamiden. Theres something...missing about that game.

Oh, they are! Just... see, there are classes for the greek stuff, and not for the norse, at my college, and they're VERY useful for padding out the hours to get a full course load without being overbearing.

Good reason for disappearing.

Yeah there really isnt a lot of classes and junk in the US dedicated to the study of the Norse pantheon and runes and stuff. A crying shame too. If i could learn how to speak Old Norse, i would be able to die very content. Online resources suck and are often not in English to begin with. Wheeh. At very least, read the Poetic Edda. That shit's gr9. Lokasenna will never stop making me laugh.

I also agree. Sherlock <3

I liked it.

that ending. Like damn. One of the few games to make me cry

Oh, I was playing God Eater earlier. Twas fun, but I'm way out of practice.

Yeah im not too big on Okamiden. Theres something...missing about that game.

Yeah there really isnt a lot of classes and junk in the US dedicated to the study of the Norse pantheon and runes and stuff. A crying shame too. If i could learn how to speak Old Norse, i would be able to die very content. Online resources suck and are often not in English to begin with. Wheeh. At very least, read the Poetic Edda. That shit's gr9. Lokasenna will never stop making me laugh.

I also agree. Sherlock <3

I shall do so when I get a little more free time. ...Either that or the version in that myth book a friend of mine insists she's buying me at some point.