• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

nhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffgsdklgnalaskdzfn.gbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbv i love farf rom froest

Alfheim is that-a-way. *points northwest*

bloop bloop

being in the microwave is fun guys you should try it sometime

Flan becomes a lava lamp! Look at the blobs! Wooo!

... What the FUCK is going on here.

Oh just us being...us.

Freohr, I know you have a good heart, but again, you have a tendency to not always see the whole picture or to sometimes make generalizing statements.

"It makes me sick how some people treat autistic people" is a very general statement, and it can apply to a lot of things. Such as people who are actively harassing him unjustly to people who are complaining that he drives them nuts, or to people who are trying to argue with him in a blunt but not incendiary manner. The problem is that you're too vague, too accusing, when you say stuff like this that makes it sound like you're saying "everyone who's mean to him is bad".

Sorry, but the apologies accepted about that earlier, but I kinda suggested my thread to be locked earlier so that I don't have to see other people's arguments that they were talking about an off topic thing about saying about my problems (which it kinda doesn't makes any sense for me and I didn't count Loki, Xinndy, BookofForseti, L95, TheEnd, Balzeck, Athena, Ninja Monkey, and shadowofchaos as one of them in that thread), but its kinda drives me nuts with those people suddenly started to make off topic replies about me that I was just only to ask just a one harmless question. But, I won't make a topic like that to the public again, I'll just ask one of the mods instead for asking a question about some suggestions for SF.net.

Edited by King Marth 64

Freohr, I know you have a good heart, but again, you have a tendency to not always see the whole picture or to sometimes make generalizing statements.

"It makes me sick how some people treat autistic people" is a very general statement, and it can apply to a lot of things. Such as people who are actively harassing him unjustly to people who are complaining that he drives them nuts, or to people who are trying to argue with him in a blunt but not incendiary manner. The problem is that you're too vague, too accusing, when you say stuff like this that makes it sound like you're saying "everyone who's mean to him is bad".

oh wait how did i miss this

Alfheim is that-a-way. *points northwest*

Flan becomes a lava lamp! Look at the blobs! Wooo!

Oh just us being...us.

Alrighty then.

Yep.

Us being us.

... I don't think my mind can handle this much random at once. @_@

Sorry, but the apologies accepted about that earlier, but I kinda suggested my thread to be locked earlier so that I don't have to see other people's arguments that they were talking about an off topic thing about saying about my problems (which it kinda doesn't makes any sense for me and I didn't count Loki, Xinndy, BookofForseti, L95, TheEnd, Balzeck, Athena, shadowofchaos as one of them in that thread), but its kinda drives me nuts with those off topic replies that I was just only to ask just a one harmless question.

....*glares*

My first post in that thread was relevant to the topic. You wont be able to make people say Avatar instead of MU, so i suggested you ignore it. I also showed how context matters. TheEnd was right. Its too much to ask, obviously.

Strangeness.

*goes back to Doctor Who*

It's sad when Doctor Who makes more sense.

Up in your TARDIS, dancing around.

tumblr_m93fgnw1fu1rrdzpz.gif

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

Also hi Vash~

Hi Duck, long time no see!

Strangeness.

*goes back to Doctor Who*

It's sad when Doctor Who makes more sense.

The weird side of Youtube is making more sense. XD

Vash we haven't talked in a while

:< who gets the wrath manual

Oh... we kind of haven't, have we?

*Runs away crying profusly*

Ohai Ace!

I saw you saying hi to me when I logged back but that was kinda far back. ^^;;

Oh hey Xin

also I fit because I'm flan obviously

I'm very malleable

What is a flan doing in the microwave though.

Sorry, but the apologies accepted about that earlier, but I kinda suggested my thread to be locked earlier so that I don't have to see other people's arguments that they were talking about an off topic thing about saying about my problems (which it kinda doesn't makes any sense for me and I didn't count Loki, Xinndy, BookofForseti, L95, TheEnd, Balzeck, Athena, Ninja Monkey, and shadowofchaos as one of them in that thread), but its kinda drives me nuts with those off topic replies that I was just only to ask just a one harmless question. But, I won't make a topic like that to the public again, I'll just ask one of the mods instead for asking a question about some suggestions for SF.net.

That's okay, but... the suggestion itself is inviable at least on a peer level. Though you could ask for it to be changed in the database, and it'd be a more reasonable petition, don't stress about it. It's better not to.

It was really an unexpected Sunday thread activity...

... I don't think my mind can handle this much random at once. @_@

But its fun! Look at all the fun we are having!

Heres something very random:

tumblr_lxv8pztCQp1qc3geoo1_500.gif