FE4 THREAD

Fia

Alright, time for me to leave. Forgot to mention this, but school started today for me, so now it's back to my school sleep schedule, alliteration absolutely applied. Bye.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd throw away friendships in a heartbeat if my beloved wished it.

Then your beloved is malicious or becomes hostile (people change), and you're left with nothing. Good going!

In fact, her demanding you to get rid of proper friendships (I'm not talking about dangerous contacts ofc - someone telling you that you shouldn't be hanging out with that drug dealer is probably helping you) should be a huge warning sign.

Sirius, please don't hold back on my account.

I don't think TE ever has.

Living in society is a permanent exercise of holding back. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

I'm sure Belinda's not like that at all.

ktkr

It REALLY just hits a nerve for me for the statement "Bros before hoes".

Which that image is a parody of. Yes I admit it's funny but... meh.

It shouldn't hit a nerve. Not all women are hoes.

I wonder if I'm lumped in with that group in Marthur's eyes.

No, but do tell why you believe I'd think that of you.

It's possible. For example, anytime you rant about Anacybele you just make some stupid comment along the lines "OMG I DON'T EVEN"

NoName is way more obnoxious when it comes to Anacybele. It's pretty much harassment.

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-All-Star-Battle-PlayStation/dp/B00I5LMSBK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1391538746&sr=1-1&keywords=Jojo" href="http://www.amazon.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-All-Star-Battle-PlayStation/dp/B00I5LMSBK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1391538746&sr=1-1&keywords=Jojo" s+bizarre+adventure-all+star+battle"="">Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle is set for December 2014 in the West

Daaaamn that's a long time.

...While Crunchyroll says March.

I heard this game was awful because of its energy gauge that prevents you from playing the main mode. Edited by Marthur

NoName is way more obnoxious when it comes to Anacybele. It's pretty much harassment.

NoName x Ana OTP

I heard this game was awful because of its energy gauge that prevents you from playing the main mode.

Ah, the glorious age of DLC

2.It is a very old PC game, may be as old as Diablo II.

Good Lord

When did Diablo II become a very old PC game

Edited by TheEnd

Excellent.

I have spent years honing my summarizing skill.

... If I ever... ever even consider making my significant other choose between me and his friends and said friends aren't toxic and harmful as hell...

Then I clearly don't love him even to respect his friendships.

Sure, I may not get along with them... but if they're not HARMING him it's not my place to decide who he befriends or doesn't.

And even then, if they are harmful, I'd want him to make that decision by himself. I'd offer my advice and my support, but some decisions shouldn't be made for you... YOU have to make them.

... That's... that's my piece on that...

... If I ever... ever even consider making my significant other choose between me and his friends and said friends aren't toxic and harmful as hell...

Sure, I may not get along with them... but if they're not HARMING him it's not my place to decide who he befriends or doesn't.

And even then, if they are harmful, I'd want him to make that decision by himself. I'd offer my advice and my support, but some decisions shouldn't be made for you... YOU have to make them.

Excellent

Now call Rey names

Respectful

Excellent

Now call Rey names

Wha