• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a rather major sad right now. My beloved (and lovingly batty) grandmother passed away today. Kinda just...trying to deal with it.

Wow... the timing of this...

Not saying my grandmother died~ Just my dad was getting concerned about her tonight, idk what's going on or how serious it is but it makes me nervous...

I'm so so sorry to hear about that... /offers hugs

I know that must be a really really horrible feeling ;n; I hope you can cope well+quickly enough

Edited by Freohr Datia

if8vhe.gif

I have a rather major sad right now. My beloved (and lovingly batty) grandmother passed away today. Kinda just...trying to deal with it.

*hugs*

Oh... What's with......all this about grandmothers... I'm so sorry to hear that, Loki and Fre. ;~; I only have one grandparent left but... I'm still sorry to hear about all that sadness. :<

I hope your grandmother will be well soon, Fre.

And... well, just try to stay strong, Loki... I'm sure your grandmother would have wanted that too.

Wow... the timing of this...

Not saying my grandmother died~ Just my dad was getting concerned about her tonight, idk what's going on or how serious it is but it makes me nervous...

I'm so so sorry to hear about that... /offers hugs

I know that must be a really really horrible feeling ;n; I hope you can cope well+quickly enough

*hugs*

Oh... What's with......all this about grandmothers... I'm so sorry to hear that, Loki and Fre. ;~; I only have one grandparent left but... I'm still sorry to hear about all that sadness. :<

I hope your grandmother will be well soon, Fre.

And... well, just try to stay strong, Loki... I'm sure your grandmother would have wanted that too.

oh baby

Edit: also, rip loki's grandmother. I didn't see that until after I posted

Thanks, you lot. Its a pretty big pisser because, while she was battling cancer for a long time now, my mum and i live quite a ways away from the rest of the family. (they are in the Sacramento area. We are...toward Yosemite...) So theres this feeling of guilt my mum is having right now because we couldnt get down there while my grandmother was in her final days. Especially because my dad had a heart attack two weeks ago. Hes fine, btw, but yeah. When it rains, it pours. I think in the next couple of days, we are going to go down to Woodland and deal with stuff. I keep checking facebook to see if any of my cousins are lurking so i can message them. I guess they are all with my aunts right now.

Fre, i hope your gran is ok.

Thanks, you lot. Its a pretty big pisser because, while she was battling cancer for a long time now, my mum and i live quite a ways away from the rest of the family. (they are in the Sacramento area. We are...toward Yosemite...) So theres this feeling of guilt my mum is having right now because we couldnt get down there while my grandmother was in her final days. Especially because my dad had a heart attack two weeks ago. Hes fine, btw, but yeah. When it rains, it pours. I think in the next couple of days, we are going to go down to Woodland and deal with stuff. I keep checking facebook to see if any of my cousins are lurking so i can message them. I guess they are all with my aunts right now.

Fre, i hope your gran is ok.

Everything will be fine. It'll take a bit probably, and that's just fine. Just take it slow. *hugs again*

Hopefully my thoughts are just taking things further than they need to be going~ I think since there's not much I can do about it, it probably won't do me much good to be worrying too much about it before anything's actually happening?

I guess mainly I feel like I should be concerned about Florina, who's actually lost hers, rather than myself because then I kinda feel bad~

.............. At the same time I'm not sure if I shouldn't be feeling bad or if I should I'm just thinking too much and confusing myself ;u;

W-well, I don't think your mother needs to feel too guilty about it Florina =< Not that I'd expect her to be... taking advice from an internet stranger, who's also fairly young and really has no experience with anything x3

Although... even if not guilty... I think it'd still feel pretty upsetting to not be able to make it in time ;~;

No need to be terribly concerned for me. I appreciate the thought though. Ill be ok. One of the nurses said my grandmother kept talking to her son (who passed away earlier in 2013) last night and earlier today before...yeah. Granted, it could have been due to all the medications, but mum takes comfort in believing her brother came to carry my grandmother to the next life.

No need to be terribly concerned for me. I appreciate the thought though. Ill be ok. One of the nurses said my grandmother kept talking to her son (who passed away earlier in 2013) last night and earlier today before...yeah. Granted, it could have been due to all the medications, but mum takes comfort in believing her brother came to carry my grandmother to the next life.

I think something similar happened to... one of my grandparents. ...I lost three of mine pretty quickly, so I'm afraid it... sorta blends together... >< I think it was my paternal grandmother, though.

UGUU

Operation catch up on 70+ pages finally complete... now good night I am so sleepy now

Also d'awwww so they became a canon pairing~

And AHHH I just remembered a thing I forgot to tell Night about ;n;

It's a pain that has yet to find me... but it will, someday...

Well, except that sometimes it crosses my mind the thought: "But wait, what if by chance I'm the one who ends up dying first?"... but ah well, that's already going on a tangent.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Man, that's impressive...

This is hard to stop listening to, heh...

Well, time for me to catch up on a different kind of Z... bye.

Edited by Acacia Sgt