FE4 THREAD

Fia

Elm tells you it doesn't do anything, but I still think it doubles EV's gained.

http://www.pokezam.com/games/gameboy/gold/pokerus.php

Doubles stat gains in this gen since there is no EV system in this gen.

Aya, that would work if Jynx was female-only. But there are male Jynx.

Actually, they are female-only.

^

Yep.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid I haven't touched on Lie Algebras much. There is a course on it in fact but I'm not taking it because too many other units i want to do instead... might do it next year though. And tangent bundles was a bundle of confusion for me. The lecturer who taught the course that contained tangent bundles was too PRO for me. I sort of know what one is but not much past that.

Your experiences quite nearly mirrors my own. Classical Mechanics (grad school edition) was where both lie algebras and tangent bundles cropped up for me, and well, I was perhaps underprepared. Edited by Balcerzak

I love thunderstooooorrrrrrms~!

But not when I have a leak in my ceiling ;~;

omg I forgot to tell you, we had a huuuuge thunderstorm the other day. The lightning was so bright and the thunder was so loud!! I loved it. ;~;

omg I forgot to tell you, we had a huuuuge thunderstorm the other day. The lightning was so bright and the thunder was so loud!! I loved it. ;~;

Whoa!!! Cool! =O

As Frost has already said earlier, I'm only going to get another snowstorm... I hope I will get another huge thunderstorm soon though~

Leak =/= leek

If there was vegetation springing on the inside of my ceiling, through my lamp, I'd be even more O_o. A leak in the ceiling during a heavy rainstorm makes more sense.

Still feeling unwell?

Or something different?

My feeling of unwellness lasted only for a few minutes, but killed my vibe that day. Today, and yesterday, living's just physically become a struggle

Edited by Hero-King

Snow+Rain=/=Good things

I don't care about a bit of slush, rain means warmer weather and the snow goes away~! All that snow that was around before was almost completely gone after those thunderstorms just a bit ago ^o^

The most important thing is always the lightning though~

Leak =/= leek

If there was vegetation springing on the inside of my ceiling, through my lamp, I'd be even more O_o. A leak in the ceiling during a heavy rainstorm makes more sense.

Just having a bit of fun.

I see.

Something in life gone wrong?

Well, no. Just the spoils of going too hard in the gym, which has hindered my walking. Walking to, around, and from campus is absolute torture now, along with stairs being my mortal enemy

Edited by Hero-King

Then you have no such "power"

:(

What if I borrowed them from Ein? Somehow.

Hey Shirley. I don't think you wanna be in California right now, we're experiencing the largest storm in years right now.

But but... it's... it'd be alright, I think! I mean, better than snow. D: And you guys need that rain!! We're also gonna get the storm too. :< Or something like that.

well a lot of people on this site can't be assed to spell rogue correctly

Not surprised.