FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wish Avatar's Trickster outfit was green.

#firstworldFEproblems

I wish it was purple and black like his cloak.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i could customize Avatar's color scheme.

What are you playing/hacking Loki Laufeyson?

EDIT: And wow Fruity you were right, this has been quite easy so far.

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Thing with me is that half the time, im not arsed. I could apply myself, but when just shooting the shit with people online, it doesnt matter. As long as everything flows properly and people understand it, i think its fine.

Spelling is what angers me. Grammar, i can forgive but if you constantly misspell things that should not be misspelled, i get irritated.

well yeah, same for me in terms of capitalization, but I'll always use punctuation regardless... but yeah, skype is even lazier for me because it's well, chat and stuff. but I still usually get my spelling right. Unless I'm on my phone. Then... yeah. >_>

And SAME. Well... I'm sort of a spelling nazi.... /hides

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS?!

Huh??

Oh... I was just teasing~

I mean I do use delete sometimes but I don't use it in an attempt to make it more entertaining to erase characters =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'll start using proper punctuation when I'm being serious

But usually that's not the case

I'm more anal about spelling (non-typos, I can tell) anyway but usually I don't give a fuck if I can read it

At least you know when I'm serious when I start typing properly

Edited by Thor Odinson

well yeah, same for me in terms of capitalization, but I'll always use punctuation regardless... but yeah, skype is even lazier for me because it's well, chat and stuff. but I still usually get my spelling right. Unless I'm on my phone. Then... yeah. >_>

You do not seem to ask me to correct my spelling at least twice a month.

I'm more anal about spelling (non-typos, I can tell) anyway but usually I don't give a fuck if I can read it

same with me

lol skype is where I really degenerate

level of giving a fuck ------> 0

custom palette would be cool yes

I used to be more anal about being proper spelling and punctuation and shit when I was young

but then I got lazier

and it's like

why the fuck bother

Edited by Thor Odinson

What are you playing/hacking Loki Laufeyson?

EDIT: And wow Fruity you were right, this has been quite easy so far.

FE13 and im not hacking anything.

Oh, you know...theres this thing i have. I refuse to use text speak when using my phone, so it takes a million years for me to type something out. Even without super proper grammar and stuff, it takes forever. But its easier for me to type Norwegian and stuff on my phone, cuz my abacus doesnt have those characters.

It's quite the weird term to use... Grammar Nazi... like what, does it implies there are other Grammar Axis? The Grammar Allies? Word War II? etc.

Third Grammreich. *shot*

Oh yeah, serious business is when i actually capitalize the I pronoun in the middle of a sentence.

and it's like

why the fuck bother

Yeah cuz interwebz

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Huh??

Oh... I was just teasing~

I mean I do use delete sometimes but I don't use it in an attempt to make it more entertaining to erase characters =D

I use it when I trying to correct something and accidentally put the pointer before the word I'm trying to correct instead of after.

That, and Ctrl+Alt+Delete are the only times I really use Delete. x3

u c4n reed dis 2, k4nt u?

itz t0taly n0t h4rd, rite?

Inst dis so nto anonygin?

If I have to take a moment to parse it then I don't count as being able to read it considering the speed I read and the speed I scroll

If it makes me slow down it's not worth the effort

I still caps I on forums

not so much on skype though

Edited by Thor Odinson

Should be in your profile settings. Just dig around.

I had already tried this. I could only find stuff about emails and changing my signature. I guess I will try again.

Edited by Junko Enoshima

You do not seem to ask me to correct my spelling at least twice a month.

I skim your posts.

Oh, you know...theres this thing i have. I refuse to use text speak when using my phone, so it takes a million years for me to type something out. Even without super proper grammar and stuff, it takes forever. But its easier for me to type Norwegian and stuff on my phone, cuz my abacus doesnt have those characters.

Oh god text speak. Well, I also got spoiled with smart phones so I can still type relatively fast with proper grammar. Although my phone also makes me type even more proper because of auto-capitalization... I just end up with auto-correct stuff sometimes lmao.

and on an unrelated note... goodnight thread.

I skim your posts.

Oh god text speak. Well, I also got spoiled with smart phones so I can still type relatively fast with proper grammar. Although my phone also makes me type even more proper because of auto-capitalization... I just end up with auto-correct stuff sometimes lmao.

and on an unrelated note... goodnight thread.

Goodnight Sylveon. See you tomorrow most likely.