• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Aqua just posting youtube links of close to everything I've watched in the past week or so ;/

Edited by Sangyul

No. Stop that. /patpat

The hell? You, young ser, need to explain thyself. Is it even possible to not like music of some sort? Wtf do you mean by Real Life? Wat?

I wasnt too impressed but that has to do with where the song originated. :P: Piano work was gr9 doe.

This is alright! I find Coldplay to be among the drabbest bands around, so something making it interesting is neat.

Yeah me too until i figured wynaut.

The hell? You, young ser, need to explain thyself. Is it even possible to not like music of some sort? Wtf do you mean by Real Life? Wat?

I like VGMs.

There are some musics in RL I like if it has a catchy beat of some sort. RL music....Puts me off in my best words

No. Stop that. /patpat

I wasnt too impressed but that has to do with where the song originated. :P: Piano work was gr9 doe.

This is alright! I find Coldplay to be among the drabbest bands around, so something making it interesting is neat.

Yeah me too until i figured wynaut.

Hi Loki.

I just got home from work...after recieving formal coaching.

clearly she hacked your youtube account

Sadly, I have poor hacking skills. Some days, I can't even hack into my OWN accounts.

hack
1 [hak] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to cut, notch, slice, chop, or sever (something) with or as with heavy, irregular blows (often followedby up or down ): to hack meat; to hack down trees.

I like VGMs.

There are some musics in RL I like if it has a catchy beat of some sort. RL music....Puts me off in my best words

Ok...heres the thing. Video Game Music is real life music. Its music. End of story. You like video game music, therefore you like music. In real life. This is why your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. At all.

Hi Loki.

I just got home from work...after recieving formal coaching.

/patpat

*hands Ace some hot cider*

Nah~

I like Elsa and she's pretty and all, but her dress isn't quite something I'd be super interested in wearing x3

That site is actually a little notorious for being fairly hit or miss as well, when it comes to sizing~ (and quality, but super good quality only really matters to lolita stuffs mostly) Although that site is where I got my coat and beret from and I'm pretty satisfied with the coat and the sizing =3 So I guess I managed to hit!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ok...heres the thing. Video Game Music is real life music. Its music. End of story. You like video game music, therefore you like music. In real life. This is why your statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. At all.

/patpat

*hands Ace some hot cider*

Oh, yay, not just me!

There's this one site I looked at that has a lolita clothing store and a cosplay store

I got curious and searched the cosplay store for certain costumes and sure enough...

hahaha!

I wish i didnt look so ridiculous in gothic lolita styles.

I look... decent.

Nah~

I like Elsa and she's pretty and all, but her dress isn't quite something I'd be super interested in wearing x3

That site is actually a little notorious for being fairly hit or miss as well, when it comes to sizing~ (and quality, but super good quality only really matters to lolita stuffs mostly) Although that site is where I got my coat and beret from and I'm pretty satisfied with the coat and the sizing =3 So I guess I managed to hit!

I got a dress from there. I sent them some pretty exact stuff.

Nah~

Well, just don't make a topic about it if you change your mind. I still remember what happened the last time you posted a topic about a dress you had ordered...

Yeah I learned my lesson, no more making topics about dresses~

In other news I really am about to order new lolita clothing and but I won't get that custom sized this time ^~^ And now I'll have to wait and wait agaaaaiiiiiiin but be excited at the same tiiiiiiiiiime

Anyway the other fun news is how Integ and Specta's mom is going to help me SEW MY OWN next time I am over to visit!!! =O

~DRESSES~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I look... decent.

:):

I just look silly in that stuff. My body type demands something more...regal i guess. I think its also cuz while i do look much younger than i am, im a little obviously too old to pull off lolita. (and my height...) My next quest is to get a full on Norse outfit. Oh yess.