FE4 THREAD

Fia

@Fre: We need more mods for the site for some boards. Hoping you would accept being moderator of the Video Games board on Mischat.

O-oh...Hmm

I don't think I'm exactly one who could be trusted as a mod~ I'm always suuuuper indecisive~! ^o^

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Neal~

But you're making it difficult on me to refrain from commenting on all those commas x3

I imagine that you probably know but use them anyway... but there are so many ;u;

I use a lot of commas?

I never noticed...

But I love commas!

I just try to use grammatically correct English. And that often entails the common use of commas? ...I actually have no idea...

I am aware. Your avi is amazing there

I've got a whole whack of avis I can't use here because they're too big

awwwwwwww yeah

New strange complant: I can't make a member title longer than 10 characters in Cyrillic, so if I want to do that, I'll have to put "TUPAC ALIVE" or something like that. Anyway, Nobody made it open on how much I like Altena, so yeah.

Why does Ayanami's member title say he's our miner?

It means "You're mine."

what?

okay fine, 'mine (ore)'... but that still doesn't make sense. I don't want no ore.

It can never make sense after using a Babelfish when I could have used
This...>.<

THE END IS NEAR! THE END IS NEAR FOR ALL OF US!!

wat?
In which way? xP

What else do you want me to do?

は、はい、僕はそんな男だ・・・

はい、あります

Neal, Neal, Neal

Freohr. Freohr. Freohr.

But it isn't.

Incoherent I may be, but, uh... yeah. I'm incoherent.

I don't try to. ;w;

Trying is all we can do to overcome our flaws. Like mine have been shown many times over already. -.-

Speaking of the Mario Bros., this made me laugh:

Delusional, but...funny.XD

------

It's nice to see Tangie having time to stop by...

I know the members that frequent this thread care about each other... but damn they always have an entertaining way of showing it. :D

Yes we care and we show it in very odd ways. :v

why can't i fucking sing like beyonce

Why cant i sing like this guy?

Sigh.

My vacation is almost over.

Then back to school.

Sad times.

Hang in there....

High-llo Ace.

Yo ace tactician how is your day?

Indeed it takes what her username is to become a pro at Fire Emblem.

I believe that I'll mature with time and experience.

Exactly.

Happens to all of us.

ew the posts

graaaaaaaaaaaaah stupid flashcart i don't even know ;_; I wanna play FE12 patch on my 3DS damnittttttt.

BLS knows how it's done! ;)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I use a lot of commas?

I never noticed...

But I love commas!

I just try to use grammatically correct English. And that often entails the common use of commas? ...I actually have no idea...

Sometimes it's just the way you choose to word things that leads you to using looooots of commas x3

But that's, like, hard...

Incoherent I may be, but, uh... yeah.

Mostly these are the ones I'm focusing on though~ Other times were just using commas when it's not necessary since you don't have to always use commas if conjunctions are already doing the job

Anyway, this is only me being picky after noticing those two posts x3 Maybe that but also since my english professor had taught us to try to steer away from overusing commas so it starts to bother me now~

Oh yay I created my first forum. Thanks Shadow. If you plan to register make sure to read the rules first, Not actually a serious forum. A test forum

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Sometimes it's just the way you choose to word things that leads you to using looooots of commas x3

Mostly these are the ones I'm focusing on though~ Other times were just using commas when it's not necessary since you don't have to always use commas if conjunctions are already doing the job

Anyway, this is only me being picky after noticing those two posts x3 Maybe that but also since my english professor had taught us to try to steer away from overusing commas so it starts to bother me now~

I always thought that interjections were separated from the main sentence itself.

So it wouldn't be " I was like 'yeah,'" but "I was, like, 'yeah.'"

Same applies for "well," "I mean," "you know," and the like...

But you're right, colloquially, it may be more acceptable, but written out... it looks sort of messy...

Well that's what I mean when I said the way you choose to word your sentences makes you end up using a lot of commas~

(siiiiigh well anyway it isn't like it's a huge issue which is why I was trying to refrain from commenting... but then they just kept on coming!!! So I ended up commenting anyway ^o^)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well that's what I mean when I said the way you choose to word your sentences makes you end up using a lot of commas~

(siiiiigh well anyway it isn't like it's a huge issue which is why I was trying to refrain from commenting... but then they just kept on coming!!! So I ended up commenting anyway ^o^)

It's fiiiiiine.

I guess I should cut down on the interjections, then!

For Fre's sake! :3

I just want my voice to sound like a fucking adult

I'm 20 years old I'm a grown-ass woman god fucking dammit

I don't want to sound like a 14 year old boy

/shrug Tenor and baritone is badass doe. I didnt think you sounded like a 14 year old boy. Sometimes i wish i could sing at a higher pitch.