• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep some Valor if your pilots have it and plan a massive 1-turn assault on him, doktor. He retreats at 85k- HP.

Yeah, that time I had used my last Valor on Rampage Ghosting Echidna to destroy her.

Just now I finished a run, and needed like every ounce of power. I think the only people that hadn't attacked yet were Tasuku (in Grungust 2), Lamia (in Angelg), Hiryu Custom, and Russel (in Huckbein II). It was insane.

Edited by Balcerzak

That reminds me of that one time I wondered about that sort of situation. "Who really is trying to skip on doing extra effort, the one not wanting to search, or the one not wanting to explain." I don't think I ever reached a satisfying answer...

I slept way too much, but I still feel asleep.

I would say things but it's already been discussed.

that's what happens when you sleep too much.

but

i guess

That reminds me of that one time I wondered about that sort of situation. "Who really is trying to skip on doing extra effort, the one not wanting to search, or the one not wanting to explain." I don't think I ever reached a satisfying answer...

if there are readily available and effective ways to search, the former without doubt

Awwww maaaan, Terraria is going to be 75% off from Fri. - Sun.

happens all the time

>wall of text

All I want is to play with you and Marthur sometime.

and i've already told you i stay away from it because my ping is atrociously high Edited by TheEnd

And I bought if for full price.

Oh well.

At least I'm supporting the devs.

75% off here

though i did buy another game for full when i got it, since it was so cheap...

Pweeeeaaasssseee???

no

if there are readily available and effective ways to search, the former without doubt

I did thought as much at one point, specially since in this case it's here on the Internet, where information is readily and easily accessible. On the other hand, I also thought, "but what if depending on the thing asked, searching may take around as much time as or even longer than what it would take the other person to explain it?" It came pretty much to a "case of circumstances". If there is no concern on when to learn it, or the person wants the answer now, if it's delivered on a typed post that takes more time than say a voice-chat or something, if the thing can be found fast or not, etc. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I did thought as much at one point, specially since in this case it's here on the Internet, where information is readily and easily accessible. On the other hand, I also thought, "but what if depending on the thing asked, searching may take around as much time as or even longer than what it would take the other person to explain it?" It came pretty much to a "case of circumstances". If there is no concern on when to learn it, or the person wants the answer now, if it's delivered on a typed post that takes more time than say a voice-chat or something, if the thing can be found fast or not, etc. Oh well...

ultimately, everything is circumstantial

Is it really that bad?

bad enough for some games to auto-kick me