FE4 THREAD

Fia

That reminds me of that one time I wondered about that sort of situation. "Who really is trying to skip on doing extra effort, the one not wanting to search, or the one not wanting to explain." I don't think I ever reached a satisfying answer...

Both =o

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bargain! What books did you get?

Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice in C (2nd Edition)

Computational Geometry: An Introduction (Texts and Monographs in Computer Science)

Computer Graphics, C Version (2nd Edition)

yeah 1 and 3 are almost similar but they're like 4 bucks each and I didn't know which one the prof recommended (he just said Computer Graphics in C) so I just got both

they're very expensive books normally but I managed to get them super cheap used on amazon so \o/

I'll also need a good resource for learning JavaEE and SQL (well google yes but gotta google up a good site)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice in C (2nd Edition)

Computational Geometry: An Introduction (Texts and Monographs in Computer Science)

Computer Graphics, C Version (2nd Edition)

yeah 1 and 3 are almost similar but they're like 4 bucks each and I didn't know which one the prof recommended (he just said Computer Graphics in C) so I just got both

they're very expensive books normally but I managed to get them super cheap used on amazon so \o/

I'll also need a good resource for learning JavaEE and SQL (well google yes but gotta google up a good site)

TEXTBOOKS for less than... WOW, even better than I thought!

Speaking of book bargains, amazon has a copy of the Poetic Edda for about 15 clams. (plus shipping) Thats the cheapest yet. I think im going to buy that.

I bought a study guide for my Mathematics Extension class in my final year which was pretty damn expensive.

I never used it yet I still came out on top of the class. Granted there were only like three other students and we all sucked majorly.

Oh yeah.

[spoiler=rant]REST IN PEACE ;__;7

For some reason, this death didn't hit me as hard as all the others. It was very solemn. Very great scenes, though.

Now to watch all the bad episodes.

Do it.

Done did.

omg. Some kid tries to argue about the musical and cultural impact of the band Nirvana with me. Some kid who was not even alive during the heyday of that band. Im fucking dying.

I17P0hh.gif

Yeahhhh sure, kiddo...

Ah, good stuff...

Chirico's handgun finisher still makes me laugh...

Alright, time for me to retreat to the Dreamscape...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Neal is TheEnd's Enjolras.

I did thought as much at one point, specially since in this case it's here on the Internet, where information is readily and easily accessible. On the other hand, I also thought, "but what if depending on the thing asked, searching may take around as much time as or even longer than what it would take the other person to explain it?" It came pretty much to a "case of circumstances". If there is no concern on when to learn it, or the person wants the answer now, if it's delivered on a typed post that takes more time than say a voice-chat or something, if the thing can be found fast or not, etc. Oh well...

It'd still be the former because wasting people's time on the Internet is rude.

Which just reminded me... Greetings on discussion forums are actually rude for this reason. Netiquette (rule 4) agreed. The irony is killing me.

Also, on wasted time :

The animation alone shows a slap. Either they should've made a punching animation or called it a slap. I can't, in all my years of punching people in the face, call that a punch.

The animation didn't look much like a fist, though. fingers are too dicernable. But I guess if the jpn version wanted to do her slapping with a fist that at least makes more sense than calling something that uses slapping motions as a punch.

Her hand is definitely open pre-strike as well.

guys, the awakening models have no bones inside their fingers! they literally can not clench their fists. it's the reason the small feet exist too.

why are you trying to figure out whether the animation depicts a punch or a slap

@Nightmare: I read BJ volume 1.

BTW, I checked your wishlist on backloggery and I am extremely disappointed.

Edited by Marthur

@Nightmare: I read BJ volume 1.

BTW, I checked your wishlist on backloggery and I am extremely disappointed.

Excellent job. How did you like it?

Hahahahaha, I did it precisely for such reactions. I'm glad someone actually checked it out.

Excellent job. How did you like it?

Hahahahaha, I did it precisely for such reactions. I'm glad someone actually checked it out.

Some stories are a bit too...idk, cartoony? But I did like at least half of them I'd say (especially the one about BJ's lover).

I doubt a lot of people would know about those games. You're welcome.

Some stories are a bit too...idk, cartoony? But I did like at least half of them I'd say (especially the one about BJ's lover).

I doubt a lot of people would know about those games. You're welcome.

Well, it's medical fiction. Bound to get ridiculous at some point. Good though. The lover story is cool. But coolest of all is the doctor himself.

Right.

Well, it's medical fiction. Bound to get ridiculous at some point. Good though. The lover story is cool. But coolest of all is the doctor himself.

Right.

Yes. Too bad his loli sidekick is annoying though.