list of things that can be cute in totori:

(...)

fertilizer

(...)

list of things that can't be cute in totori:

(...)

clothes

(...)

I... don't think I've made their acquaintance.

he doesn't post in this thread Edited by TheEnd

list of things that can be cute in totori:

(...)

fertilizer

(...)

list of things that can't be cute in totori:

(...)

clothes

(...)

he doesn't post in this thread

Then I definitely haven't.

Or just don't worry about it since Serenes has a lot of people, most of whom you won't be able to know in any significant capacity.

How does fertilizer become cute?

magic, apparently

I think he used to post here, though. Or at least on a sporadic pace considering his post count.

very long ago

Or just don't worry about it since Serenes has a lot of people, most of whom you won't be able to know in any significant capacity.

I like this option, since I'm not interested in mafia and don't know a lot about ROM hacking.

So magic can make fertilizer cute, but it doesn't work on clothes? What a bizarre concept.

clothes are brewed in a cauldron and made wearable by a blacksmith, while fertilizer is only found naturally

magic can't craft clothes in this game afaik

Pfft~

and why are you the one pffting Edited by TheEnd

Pfft~

*puts a bowl of jelly beans on Freohr's head*

clothes are brewed in a cauldron and made wearable by a blacksmith, while fertilizer is only found naturally

magic can't craft clothes in this game afaik

What is with this world you're living in, OldMan??? It's becoming more confusing by the moment.

What is with this world you're living in, OldMan??? It's becoming more confusing by the moment.

it's a magical world of cute alchemists brewing cute things

or trying, at least

While i was always aware of those jokers who always hide in the spriting section, i did recently find out about a whole load of users ive never seen much of before. Its kinda bizarro. Ive been jammin' on these forums for like 6 years now and theres this weird knot of guys posting that i just never interacted with. My other forum is the same way. Theres a bunch of guys in the RP section of that forum i never spoken to. westeros.org is even worse cuz theres a knot of users who NEVER LEAVE the general chatter board and have been chillin' in that forum for years.

One thing is certain, every forum with a fun and game section has its own sub-community.

Hey Rey, whats that little moe blob thing yelling in your sig? Like whats it saying?

Oh wow, what...

Because the North America arc was moved further south than it was in the original, Amuro is now half Hispanic instead of half White, his hometown being changed from Prince Rupert, British Columbia to Rosarito Beach, Baja California.

What is this I don't even...!

Oh lol, it is true...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

While i was always aware of those jokers who always hide in the spriting section, i did recently find out about a whole load of users ive never seen much of before. Its kinda bizarro. Ive been jammin' on these forums for like 6 years now and theres this weird knot of guys posting that i just never interacted with. My other forum is the same way. Theres a bunch of guys in the RP section of that forum i never spoken to. westeros.org is even worse cuz theres a knot of users who NEVER LEAVE the general chatter board and have been chillin' in that forum for years.

One thing is certain, every forum with a fun and game section has its own sub-community.

Hey Rey, whats that little moe blob thing yelling in your sig? Like whats it saying?

I think TheEnd translated it earlier as "I love you"?