FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well...BLS needs to learn to keep his mouth shut if he don't have anything positive to say. -.-

your opinion on any matter doesn't make spamming walls of text acceptable

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring Ayanami is good for your health

trust me

WHAT THE $(#&**&$ AM I DOING WRONG THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING RIGHT? HUH? HUH? ANSWER ME?

Edited by Barbie

Looks like I already caused too much wreckage

See ya

why the fuck would you even suggest that

i'm getting sick and tired of people just picking on people here

See the edit.

Ah, I see.

I believe there is an absolute truth out there somewhere, but that these hands are much too short to reach it.

I face out, I hold out, I reach out to the truth~

Well...BLS needs to learn to keep his mouth shut if he don't have anything positive to say. -.-

...I would like to point out that calling a phobia "mild", especially without context, is very, VERY hurtful and not positive in the least. Nor does it require massive spams.

Edited by Aqua

I believe there is an absolute truth out there somewhere, but that these hands are much too short to reach it.

How do you know it's there then

And yeah, I know where that comes from

Guys, please just leave Ayanami alone. -_-

And Aya, I get why you're upset. I get it better than you might think, but you're not doing yourself any favors by spamming walls of text and oversized fonts.

Please just cool your jets, all of you. -_-

Looks like I already caused too much wreckage

See ya

WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Song?

How do you know it's there then

And yeah, I know where that comes from

It's not something as concrete as knowing, it's just what I think.

I didn't except otherwise, tbqh.

Guys, please just leave Ayanami alone. -_-

And Aya, I get why you're upset. I get it better than you might think, but you're not doing yourself any favors by spamming walls of text and oversized fonts.

Please just cool your jets, all of you. -_-

Of course.

Why did you think that I didn't maximize the font in each of those words. It would cause a crash as it already did upon my browser when I tried it.

...And thanks.

Song?

Reach Out to the Truth from Persona 4. Might've gotten the lyrics wrong, but hey.

and of course my comment to aya about how her assumption was hurtful got completely ignored.

your opinion on any matter doesn't make spamming walls of text acceptable

I was hurt...emotionally.

why the fuck would you even suggest that

i'm getting sick and tired of people just picking on people here

Seriously.

Ah, I see.

...I would like to point out that calling a phobia "mild", especially without context, is very, VERY hurtful and not positive in the least. Nor does it require massive spams.

I know that now after BLS emotionally attacked me.

But...assumptions of a disability never should be described by the likes of non psychological doctors.

-----

I am far from being like the rest of ya.

Because of my imperfect way to alleviate my feeling of complete understanding and responsibility is why that I cause a rebellious streak in people. I don't ever recall of ever saying that I knew how Aqua was feeling. DID I? I just said of what I think which never knowing that it was actually a big mistake to say that about people without any psychological experience. But...it's not like I ever do this on purpose to ever annoy, piss off, or hurt anyone. Geez.

Edited by Barbie

y'all fucking crazy lel

Tell it to my existence.

-----

Specifically, I just only went with what anxiety and phobia meant through wiki article links that I have posted. But...taking note to never say anything related to psychological matters unless in a way that doesn't lead to devastation.

I never said that I was a good individual. Did I?

I just only know....nothing of socialization and responsibility!

Just a pile of stupid. This is exactly why being around others is dangerous. People frighten me. Again...just a stupid dumbass that makes it too late to repair anything that SOC, Shirl, BLS, and TonTon want nothing to be bothered by. Who could blame them? I'm too stupid to socialize right.

Edited by Barbie