• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to like, find some balance, brah. Yer all off-center. If your emotions get you in some shit, it means you are imbalanced and havent yet grown as a person.

As for the edgy part, i think its cuz a lot of smug assholes who try to be all ironic have the same opinions on junk as you do. So when yer like all "i have an opinion." People are all "oh sweet Frigg, not again."

/shrug

I know exactly what you mean. How exactly do I do that, though? Application is always the problem. The actual mindset happens because when I get too invested, I can be manipulated. What is that middle point?

In my experience, a lot of people use the kind of mindset I have to justify their own bad behavior, whereas I'm in it just because I'd rather be correct. Maybe I should get rid of the people making me look bad.

Facts_dolphin_200-535x200.jpg

And that runs on macs decently?

Greetings, brother.

I have given my phone an assassin's creed interface.

*hands greeting mead*

And that runs on macs decently?

*hands greeting mead*

MEAD

only place I use dolphin is my i7/16gb ram desktop

I can't tell you shit about how it runs on a similarly specc'd mac because I don't have one; mine's 5 years old, runs on an i2, and has capped ram at 4GB.

Edited by Thor Odinson

That reminds me... it's been months and I still haven't found those lost Wii-motes... So weird they can't be found...

I know this feel. I still, still cant find my damn drinking horn. Its actually getting to me.

Yeah, thought about iphone, decided against the pricing.

Im ok with iPhone cuz everything is made for it and its pretty secure. Android has more things to dick with and modify so theres a trade off there. I dunno. Im prolly gonna stick with iPhone. (mines a 4 and it cost peanuts with my plan)

I know exactly what you mean. How exactly do I do that, though? Application is always the problem. The actual mindset happens because when I get too invested, I can be manipulated. What is that middle point?

In my experience, a lot of people use the kind of mindset I have to justify their own bad behavior, whereas I'm in it just because I'd rather be correct. Maybe I should get rid of the people making me look bad.

That i cannot answer. Finding one's center is one's own journey and i dont think anyone can tell you how to do that. Its a part of life and some people go their entire lives without finding their answer. (pretty sad, that.) It can be in the form of religion, an experience, or even an avocado, its different for everyone. I can tell you that part of it is getting over your insecurity. Once you find self respect, the rest comes a lot easier. But you really have to get over the insecurity. Its not just "oh i feel good about myself today." Its like, being completely comfortable in your own skin. So yeah, a huge part of it is literally getting over yourself.

Another piece of advice: If you are in constant need to always be right or "correct", people will find you insufferable. Its ok to not be always right. Just shuttng up and watching the pieces where they fall is often the wisest course of action.

That is so random, Loki XD

I see dolphins, i think of Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. :P:

lThat i cannot answer. Finding one's center is one's own journey and i dont think anyone can tell you how to do that. Its a part of life and some people go their entire lives without finding their answer. (pretty sad, that.) It can be in the form of religion, an experience, or even an avocado, its different for everyone. I can tell you that part of it is getting over your insecurity. Once you find self respect, the rest comes a lot easier. But you really have to get over the insecurity. Its not just "oh i feel good about myself today." Its like, being completely comfortable in your own skin. So yeah, a huge part of it is literally getting over yourself.

Another piece of advice: If you are in constant need to always be right or "correct", people will find you insufferable. Its ok to not be always right. Just shuttng up and watching the pieces where they fall is often the wisest course of action.

I guess... I should trust my intuition a little more. Trial and error gets it done. Who needs pride?

It's a deep internal obligation to myself to seek the truth, that isn't going anywhere. My weakness is dogma. I've been dogmatic before. I know that's bad and I've come to recognize it. As a consequence, I've gotten better about that. Even since I joined here... It's hard to notice what's not there. If you look back, I haven't tried shoving things down peoples' throats in the past couple of months.

My views themselves are what I meant. I hold the views I do, specifically have as few traditional views as I do, because I decided to look at things rationally. If I couldn't prove the superiority of tradition, I stopped believing in it. I haven't met many people with the same attitude as me about that so I would really appreciate if others didn't make me look bad by using this reasoning to justify their own desires.

Edited by Makaze

Yeah I'm on a nonexistent plan so

prepaid sims and shit

I looked into getting a secondhand 4S but the one I got wasn't unlocked like it said it was so I had to return it

Yeah. And thats a fucken pisser. D:

Speaking of HGTTG, I wouldn't mind a Babel Fish...

Wouldnt we all? I want to like, speak all the languages too. LEARN ALL THE THINGS!

you might be asking too much here

dolphin is already demanding on windows

That's what I figured.

MEAD

only place I use dolphin is my i7/16gb ram desktop

I can't tell you shit about how it runs on a similarly specc'd mac because I don't have one; mine's 5 years old, runs on an i2, and has capped ram at 4GB.

There's more if you want.

My weakness is dogma

That is often the sign of a weak mind. Its easy to fall into dogmatic practice because it doesnt take a lot of effort. Trying to separate yourself from that is a sign that you are open to growth.

My views themselves are what I meant. I hold the views I do, specifically have as few traditional views as I do, because I decided to look at things rationally. If I couldn't prove the superior of tradition, I stopped believing in it.

But a part of it is realizing that people who do not share your viewpoints shouldnt be seen as irrational. This attitude you have makes people believe you to be smug. You arent the only one ive seen online or even IRL who thinks that they are looking at the world in a rational lens, but comes off as pushy or even a little bit of a jerk. People are bound to react to that, and you need to be aware of that.

That is often the sign of a weak mind. Its easy to fall into dogmatic practice because it doesnt take a lot of effort. Trying to separate yourself from that is a sign that you are open to growth.

But a part of it is realizing that people who do not share your viewpoints shouldnt be seen as irrational. This attitude you have makes people believe you to be smug. You arent the only one ive seen online or even IRL who thinks that they are looking at the world in a rational lens, but comes off as pushy or even a little bit of a jerk. People are bound to react to that, and you need to be aware of that.

I haven't heard it that way before. Or maybe not at the right time. I think I get what you are saying.

Is this right? Even if my reasoning is rational, it loops back around to being irrational to think that making others feel irrational will help them see my side or help me see theirs.

That said, that probably isn't the reason for these conflicts with Parrhesia and necktie. They're gone out of their way to attack me for being "completely unethical and immoral" and things like that.

Edited by Makaze

I like dolphins

dolphins are cool

They are also incredibly intelligent. But they have a violent side....

I haven't heard it that way before. Or maybe not at the right time. I think I get what you are saying.

Is this right? Even if my reasoning is rational, it loops back around to being irrational to think that making others feel irrational will help them see my side or help me see theirs.

That said, that probably isn't the reason for these conflicts with Parrhesia and necktie. They're gone out of their way to attack me for being "completely unethical and immoral" and things like that.

Bolded, yeah pretty much. John Lennon made a good point with this song. As long as someone else's views arent causing harm to anyone or hurting anything, whats the big freaking deal? Ya know? :P:

As for those guys, i dunno. I assumed its because they dealt with genuine asshats before and assumed you were one. Not gonna lie, sometimes some of the stuff you say makes my eye twitch.

Also question, how old are you anyway?

Oh well.

MEAD ME!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

HELL YEAH

sounds like me and dolphins will get along just fine

lol.

Im a pretty big fan of elephants to be honest. Those guys are just plain interesting. They even display ritualistic behavior with their dead which i find incredibly interesting.

I have so many plush dolphins

Awww!