• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it physically possible to follow this thread while avoiding insomnia?

Yes.

Speed reading.

Please, keep doing this great service

So what does everyone here usually bring up?

This, that, almost everything

Why do you use strikefont anyways

because its fun

Why do you use strikefont anyways

So many reasons it's difficult to explain ;n;

Usually I use it because I say something that's dumb so that I'd want to strike it out if I actually wrote it~ Or if I say something I didn't really mean or was joking about and I want to show the reader to not take it seriously I'd strike it out! Or sometimes I use it as a gut feeling because I tend to strike by habit by now~ ;u;

Pretty much in my mind I strike something out (or sometimes put it in smaller font!!) to make it harder on the reader to read because that's why you'd strike something out in actual writing ^o^

But of course it's not seriously that I'm saying something I don't want people to read it, otherwise I'd just not say it at all x3 Mostly I use it in a joking way~

Which is why you'd hate my posts because I'm quite often joking/teasing so I use it a lot

Edited by Freohr Datia

So many reasons it's difficult to explain ;n;

Usually I use it because I say something that's dumb so that I'd want to strike it out if I actually wrote it~ Or if I say something I didn't really mean or was joking about and I want to show the reader to not take it seriously I'd strike it out! Or sometimes I use it as a gut feeling because I tend to strike by habit by now~ ;u;

Pretty much in my mind I strike something out (or sometimes put it in smaller font!!) to make it harder on the reader to read because that's why you'd strike something out in actual writing ^o^

But of course it's not seriously that I'm saying something I don't want people to read it, otherwise I'd just not say it at all x3 Mostly I use it in a joking way~

Which is why you'd hate my posts because I'm quite often joking/teasing so I use it a lot

Freohr's logic

I'd rather you put *slap* after making a joke, though. It's how I grew up on internet humor.

Listen bud

I'll tell you something

I'm not going to single out you, and you only, just for your preference

So sorry, but no. Would you like fries with that?

for nothing

and everything

Tonton you are a great man

nothing

nothing is brought up in here

it's all pointless posts

Truly a graveyard of pointless posts
Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

Oh, so you basically talk about stuff you find interesting here, or just vent about your life.

Yeah, I don't like this thread.

Also you'd probably hate me because I don't think I saw SF using strikethrough all that often until I started using it all the time

That or I reeeaaally really never noticed it until then

Edited by Freohr Datia