FE4 THREAD

Fia

//runs away with Shiroe and Gaius

I should make a theme for my waifus

no

what

nothing

i like younger guys more oh god how wrong that sounds although gaius is actually older than me...

naughty shirley, etc

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have therapy, and other things to do today.

I have a schedule for this.

I see.

Also, minor amusement: My iTunes and the radio started playing the same song at almost the same time.

This Risa event sure is interesting... time to spend the whole of it there gathering stuff to get other stuff! /theregoesmysummer

Thankfully for our heroes, the well is completely dried up. They end up following a pretty straightforward underground tunnel that leads them to the Guild Master Chief of Black Village. His name is Volf.

Volf wants to see who is better suited to rescue the king and confronts Nite in a Guadia battle. His Lost Guadia is easily defeated and he hands Nite a Demon Brooch and asks him to defeat the minister and save the king.

They climb up some stairs and enters the castle which is filled with devices that will suck intruders into pitfalls.

The party carefully navigates the large hall and battles Chaos Frogs and Black Guards.. Avoiding all the traps, they eventually reach the top of the castle.

Up there, Nite finds the Lucifer Sword and Jeni gets a Holy Tiara.

They also encounter Doom Guadia here. A powerful Guadia that manages to knock out both Free and Jeni. Thankfully, Nite takes care of him and have him join in place of Mind Guadia.

Nite and his companions enters the throne room and meets face to face with Minister Osvolt who is a demon and a descendant of the old Dark Lord. It is for this reason that he abhors the humans that have taken over the underworld and seek revenge against them.

He engages our heroes in battle but isn't very strong and his defeat becomes imminent.

However, a dark entity known as Dark Cry comes in and possesses the minister, forcing the party into a second battle.

Dark Cry uses a spell that disorients Nite, Free and Jeni. What ensues is a confusing battle where our heroes keep hitting each other, and sometimes the enemy. Thankfully, it ends with Dark Cry's demise.

After the battle, Osvolt expresses some regrets and hands the party a Demon Key that opens doors with the demon symbol on them.

Nite uses it to find an Evil Shield as well as a secret path behind the throne that leads the party to an underground prison.

There, they meet King Claus who thanks them but want to test their strength to see if they're worthy of vanquishing the darkness.

The group fights his Guadia that looks like a reaper and manages to pass his test. King Claus judges that Nite, Free and Jeni's power is true and real. He hands them the Red Stone of the Defender which combined with Volf's Demon Brooch forms the Red Brooch.

Finally he tells them about a world that links the overworld, heavens and underworld, and that they should seek more information about this with the Queen of the heavens.

With the brooches from the 3 worlds in hand, the group heads back to its starting point.

Edited by Marthur

A joke only people who watch GCCX will get.

Where's Nightmare when I need him??

you're right, i haven't seen Nitey in a while

masturbation afaik

but it isn't a matter of her seeing, it's the action of standing there

what are you doing

males

wait what

hey mine was a rhetorical question

standing there trying to learn about what kind of games her dear son is into

truth?

do males not usually say someone's nickname?

crisBB?

But there's nothing!

Well, my nickname.

But yes, it's the abbreviated form of my real name.

nothing indeed

ohhh ok. Neal didn't sound very Korean...

I don't think Neal can pull it off.

;n;

W-well I'll never know until I try!

It's obviously Mega Diglett/Dugtrio. Bow down before his majestic appearance.

um.......

*goes back to ToX2*

Edited by Espeon

nothing indeed

ohhh ok. Neal didn't sound very Korean...

;n;

W-well I'll never know until I try!

Just... talking! Yeah, that! Talking!

That'd be... 'cause it's not Korean! =P

I was born in the US, so I have an English name, naturally.

Of course, I have a Korean name, too, but only my parents/family/older immigrants who don't really know English use it.

Silly Jenni. x3