• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking weird animu/10

...I'd be interested... if I was past me.

In all honesty, from what I remember, its not weird in the slightest

I found it rather interesting

Though that depends on a person's interest.

Neal is becoming new Rey faster than Shirley

Heh, makes it sound like it's a position that needs to be filled and will gravitate someone to it whenever it empties...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It reminded me of all the "Neal is Neal"s I've heard. =P

"But Neal is just a Neal, isn't he?"

"Butbutbut..."

"Shut up, you're a Neal."

Ah yes I remember those. Didn't come to mind when I saw that image...

not Sirius saying it

but my claims list had females

That really doesn't change anything.

Sorry, Freohr.

Siiiigh, it's fine, Shirley~

The other (well, main...) issue though is I'm just not really sure what to say anymore, even after years of saying things that just cause too much trouble or hurt others (it feels like that's all I'm ever good at nowadays). I can never tell when I'm going to say anything bad or too mean anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if everybody is tired of me by now... I feel like I'm being so childish about this x3 But I really stress out too much over it and it makes me feel so terrible that I can't even change or fix myself and it's really affected me. It's okay now, though. I'll make sure people don't have to settle with "putting up" with me anymore~

Also I'm not sure if Vashi will ever find this post (probably not x3) but long long ago we had discussed me making a cute hidden cottage with sunflowers in minecraft because she thought something like that would look real cute. Then when I had tried making it things went wrong and I didn't realize until after I had built it and felt demotivated ^o^ But today I made my second attempt and I made sure I didn't make the same mistake again!!

[spoiler=piccies]I sat it at the edge of a cliff overlooking a pond! (though I still tried to keep it a bit hidden like she described)

9m8hF.png

Here's a better view of the cottage itself

9m8iN.png

And now from up abooooove to show the tree/bush/hedge cover and sunflowers a bit more!

9m8lA.png

Then I decorated the inside a bit

9m8nh.png

And made the attic into a bedroom

9m8oj.png

I hope I made it look nice as you imagined, Vashi~

*sends a crew of pirate penguins to distract Shirley*

ooh pirate penguins

I'm already dead.

Besides you have one.

*bottles shirley like the sukusuku hakutaku*

no you're not

you're breathing

I think

I'm special. I dunno.

NO. *bottles YOU*

Siiiigh, it's fine, Shirley~

The other (well, main...) issue though is I'm just not really sure what to say anymore, even after years of saying things that just cause too much trouble or hurt others (it feels like that's all I'm ever good at nowadays). I can never tell when I'm going to say anything bad or too mean anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if everybody is tired of me by now... I feel like I'm being so childish about this x3 But I really stress out too much over it and it makes me feel so terrible that I can't even change or fix myself and it's really affected me. It's okay now, though. I'll make sure people don't have to settle with "putting up" with me anymore~

hmm.. well, I won't deny that I'm also just being too sensitive and possibly on a ridiculous line too...