• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit

I just saw images of some CLASSIC Brazilian magazines: Herói GOLD, Super Game Power and Dragão Brasil.

Fucking ACE.

They're called teasers!

Teasers are good as long as they're not spoilers!

@Jenni, Loki, Tonton and everyone else planning to watch LoGH :

Feel free to white line Neal, because he can't tell what a spoiler is, won't shut up about them, and is still going to make awful excuses.

You know Neal, ya wouldn't be pissing off people nearly as much if you recognized your mistakes right off the bat

Oh, for a moment there I thought you meant you didn't try to recognize your mistakes instead of not trying to make mistakes... is it?

Ah well, gotta head to sleep now. Man, just about 15 hours before WoK airs... this is exciting...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Now, now. Let's be a bit nice. Ish.

Neal? You can mention that you really enjoyed an episode, but don't post anything about ANYTHING else outside of a spoiler tag. Some people are able to piece together what happened fairly quickly just through simple 'teasers', and then suddenly the teasing becomes spoiling. Okay?

Edited by Aqua

And considering how LoGH has some traits in common with GoT, talking about it is treading on dangerous grouns

And considering how LoGH has some traits in common with GoT, talking about it is treading on dangerous grouns

are we talking in the 'everything that can go wrong will go wrong' or that they share similar plot points?

are we talking in the 'everything that can go wrong will go wrong' or that they share similar plot points?

everything that can go wrong will go wrong, at least most of the times. also both have their fair share of gray/gray morality

everything that can go wrong will go wrong, at least most of the times. also both have their fair share of gray/gray morality

gotcha

I've changed my mind, Marthur. Haggleman 3 isn't very good. The overall stage design isn't good, and the game gets repetitive quickly...I just want it over with now. ;_;

I told you Haggleman 1 is the best

Oh, for a moment there I thought you meant you didn't try to recognize your mistakes instead of not trying to make mistakes... is it?

he really doesn't

i'd say logh's morality is whiter than got's, though

Edited by OldMan