• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems the part 3 adaptation isn't so good. Shame.

It has its moments. Surely it's a good adaptation, but where parts 1 and 2 excelled, part 3 fails.

Part 3 manga felt disjointed when I was reading. Too "episodic" for my taste, not enough constant flow from one thing to the next. Parts 1 and 2 were great for flow. Part 3 is so different in the story-telling.

In other words, I feel it's not the anime's fault in the slightest. Blame the manga. That can't make it more enjoyable, though.

it really isn't

I dunno. I is a 7/10 so far, which is "good" by me. Pacing IS an issue tho, but sometimes they do hit the mark. Like I said, those Hanged Man and Justice chapters were handled quite nicely, IMO.

I am curious to what exactly you feel, too.

I think the pacing worked in the manga, but doesn't translate well to anime, because things that only took a panel or two in manga take like a million years in anime. And they're also purposefully padding it to infinity, not to mention all the horrible filler scenes. Blegh.

I think the pacing worked in the manga, but doesn't translate well to anime, because things that only took a panel or two in manga take like a million years in anime. And they're also purposefully padding it to infinity, not to mention all the horrible filler scenes. Blegh.

/patpat

I dunno. I is a 7/10 so far, which is "good" by me. Pacing IS an issue tho, but sometimes they do hit the mark. Like I said, those Hanged Man and Justice chapters were handled quite nicely, IMO.

I am curious to what exactly you feel, too.

It's a 4 for me right now, but it might drop to 3. Justice was awful as well IMO.

Beside the pacing issue, it has no animation to speak of and no real direction. Also the censors don't help.

This so much in response to Tsamimi.

Co-signed.

The translator is taking a break right now, which really makes me believe he is secretly TheEnd.

Until Death Do Us Part

I-It has zombies in i-it

Edited by Marthur

LoGH Legend of Galactic Jerks

[spoiler=eps 17 to 24]Reinhard plotting to disturb FPA by instigating civil war what a blonde and sexy jerk

Prince Braunst feeling all noble and privileged and superior what a jerk

AND he nuclear explodes a planet he "owned" because the citizens rebelled against his forces what a BIG JERK

oh my god Greenhill is heading a coup d'etat in FPA what a jerk

Schenkopp being Schenkopp what a cool jerk (p.s. i like this guy)

some Neanderthal guy being a brute guy with an axe what a jerk

the guy going to "quell" the public rally led by Jessica, ends up causing a riot what a big fat jerk

Flegel wanting to die gloriously as a noble what a poor jerk

Oberstein being calculating in wanting a whole planet dead to prove a point about the nobles' brutality what a cold jerk

Truniht taking advantage of situations and using Yang again in front of media what a political jerk

the JERK award of these episodes goes to...

*drumroll*...

Prince Brawnjerk!!!

I wonder what Yang+Kircheis would be like. would Yang, Kirch and Reinh be best buddies if they grew up together? Reinh would admire Yang's intelligence but not sure about his laziness... and Yang doesn't sound like an exotic name. sounds asian though. it'd be interesting.

aww Reinh x Sieg is best shujuu ♥

but Oberstein is coming in to break them apart!! noooo. misunderstandings!! ;~;

uhm... as in Oberstein's cruel (but effective) methods are going to drive Reinh down a different path to Sieg :( well that's what it looks like. Sieg hasn't confronted Reinh about the planet Westerland yet. i hope he will believe in Reinh.

Merkatz is such a... Merkatz. wow he's jumping ship, seeking refuge under Yang.

Yang so smart, he figured out Reinh's coup d'etat plan. SO SMART

Julian so cute and full of potential :( how will he grow up...

so many fun ship battles bang bang bang

ohshi the public rally... Jessica's gone now. she was so brave standing up to the soldiers with guns. and again a riot happens and thousands and thousands of civilians die, way more than soldiers. events just repeat and repeat and repeat just with different people

hmm everyone wants to do things their own way. but it goes wrong

Reinh losing temper when people talk bad about his sister xP ahh his weakness

ohno Frederica finding out her father is leading the coup

ohno Frederica learning he died

ohno...

she's strong.

somebody comfort her? ohno don't have time for that. too many things going on.

hmm have i missed anything else

siiigh Sieg has such innocent eyes

Truniht hiding with dodgy Earth cult hmm