FE4 THREAD

Fia

unless it can go from 20* to 80* then no

I like how you assume that weather fronts are the same size as a single state and never venture outside of that single state x3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well too bad I don't know what records indiana's reached so I can't answer that~

But if anything I wonder if states like Oklahoma and other states more toward central US are actually way way worse than what we get further east. There are so many people who love to think "lol our weather so random" and some of them are right but when they start to claim they're the worst place in the world majority of them just might be wrong =o

Well too bad I don't know what records indiana's reached so I can't answer that~

But if anything I wonder if states like Oklahoma and other states more toward central US are actually way way worse than what we get further east. There are so many people who love to think "lol our weather so random" and some of them are right but when they start to claim they're the worst place in the world majority of them just might be wrong =o

I guess it depends on the person. I for example don't think the weather over here is bad in the overall sense. It's mostly sunny, doesn't rain or storm often, more often it can get cloudy at times than actual precipitation, sometimes strong winds pass through, sand storms aren't that common... really, the only bad thing I can think about it is the unpredictability when it happens (like say, random hail in the middle of JULY) and the extreme temperatures, but the latter is not a problem for me.

oh yeah Frostibar i did. good boy. i read all but got lazy to quote things but now I've forgotten what i wanted to respond to

cats♥

p.s. yes Shirley if smothering USA with wild weather calms your nerves then do it!! :D

or what about singing?

p.s.2. I believe in you Marthur you can do it

p.s.3. my only ever cockroach encounter was in China. i was just about to shower when i saw it on the wall o.o;;

p.s.vita. nope not gonna buy it

I'm dooooooone.

I also found out that my 12-year-old otouto-like friend has watched Boku no Pico.

I'm shocked and sad.

you're a silly but good jenni

Does that make me bad for having a Vita? :(

let me tell you a spoiler, then
the blind quartz isn't available until much later after you leave rolen

Is it really that useful??? :o

i should just adblock you already

Noooooo. :<

oh please

don't ever use slice of life for anything jojo

for the lack of a better term

but jesus christ one of them multi-parters are them going to the restaurant

I'm dooooooone.

I also found out that my 12-year-old otouto-like friend has watched Boku no Pico.

I'm shocked and sad.

just like you

Does that make me bad for having a Vita? :(

i've already talked about this

Is it really that useful??? :o

forget it, bose has it too

it is useful though, since it's both the first 3x time quartz and the first status quartz you can get

and you need time x5 to use shadow spear, which is your primary shining pom killing asset aside from s-crafts

Noooooo. :<

then behave