• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

they look very cute shame they grow up, NeonTigerGarb

but they grow up to be cool, RadicalRuler

and why do you want Virgin Land

Nah, I just said "people" o-okay maybe I said f-friends h-hmph

It's not even finished yet, but I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

oh ok patpat

ohhhh not finished yet huh. take your time!

he's old

he's vivacious Edited by Jelala~

No Rad or RidgeRacer yet

oh ok patpat

ohhhh not finished yet huh. take your time!

he's vivacious

it would have been senseless b-but the truth is we're just u-unfriends o-okay!?

of course

ahah

but he's sharp and ruthless

He's more of a thinking man. He would probably try to break my morale before I break his neck

and why do you want Virgin Land

he's vivacious

they grow up to be GEX, NaturallyTyranicalGovernor

just for the sake of curiosity of course

he's vivid huh

No Rad or RidgeRacer yet

Nor Rocket Raccoon

I just noticed Emerald has a Pocky & Rocky sig

Most ruthless shmup

He's more of a thinking man. He would probably try to break my morale before I break his neck

That's more frightening than any other sort of gecko attacks.

That's more frightening than any other sort of gecko attacks.

Gecko mind rape

I don't think anyone did that before

No Rad or RidgeRacer yet

it would have been senseless b-but the truth is we're just u-unfriends o-okay!?

of course

ahah

idk what that is

what is senseless? yes sir!!

they grow up to be GEX, NaturallyTyranicalGovernor

just for the sake of curiosity of course

he's vivid huh

Nor Rocket Raccoon

GEX huh, RecklessRoller

ehhh but curiousity coddled the cat

he's valiant

IDK WHAT IT IS

GEX huh, RecklessRoller

ehhh but curiousity coddled the cat

he's valiant

IDK WHAT IT IS

Yeah, GEX. You heard it right NotTallGiraffe

ME-OWWWWW

Is he virile?

WHAT TI'S GUARDIANS OF THE LOST GALAXY

Are you afraid now?

Curious too

they were a bit weak to be called storms but they had lightning

mostly felt like lady thor had a sniffle

Brother is scheduled to make an appearance in my area. He has yet to RSVP. I am disappoint.

Brother is scheduled to make an appearance in my area. He has yet to RSVP. I am disappoint.

If it wasn't that the storm of last weekend wasn't heading north, I would've made a joke about being the same one, heh...

Sadly, doubt Tláloc has a need to head that north...

VIRILE~

RelentlessRocker

RosenRitter

RidiculousRelegations

[spoiler=LoGH eps 34 p.s. don't click this Loki]i thought, why is ep 25 full of flashbacks? then ep 26 happened and i realized it was a sort of memorial-in-advance. kiruhiaisuuuuuuuuuuu

hiding a gun in/on a corpse. wow.

Annerose: "we shouldn't see each other for a while" ohno she dumped Reinhard

jk

i never realized she loved kircheis (I'm so silly/forgetful). but i should've known really. hints here and there. but it felt like they rarely interacted, or they didn't show too much of it.

it's pure love huh ;_;

is Yang going to quench Reinhard's thirst? hmmm

new season. Julian debuts and what a lucky soldier.

Reinhard is too lonely and misses his 2 most important people. Hilda wants to help but doesn't know how... you can do it!! comfort his highness! sigh Reinhard rising in popularity and people love him but he's so lonely. no one to share his joy or worries. guh except Oberstein >_> Reeeinhaaaard. the people's man. he's doing it!

wow ambitious plans to warp Geiersburg fortress next to Iserlohn. fortress vs fortress was interesting, and funny. and Muller wants to wring Yang's neck lol. jeez you imperial guys started it.

Phezzan dudes plotting weird stuff. that Rupert guy reminds me of someone. his appearance. maybe I'm thinking Flegel. what are they doing those cuuuuuu*uuuunts

and they convinced Alliance peeps to hold a SUPER SECRET inquiry about Yang. poor guy imprisoned like that. putting Iserlohn at a struggle. fortunately they do have some cool dudes who managed to fend off the enemy. plus Julian is like a mental link to Yang lol. is Julian jelly of Frederica?? you know Julian feeds Yang well when the cat is so fat!!! wait is that Yang's cat or Julian's? a flashback shows Julian bringing it with him...

aahhh poor political dudes?? or not. silly people. suspecting Yang, the Hero! of course Yang doesn't have that great an attitude but these guys are d*cks anyway and they don't understand because they haven't been on the frontlines. Negroponty. that's a cool name lol for an uncool guy.

Truniht is still a big d*ck as ever.

the inquiry was enjoyable to watch. sadly

They/Yang keep saying how talented Frederica is as an adjutant but it isn't shown much until now it seems. when she persistently tries to contact Yang and threatens to use the media. cool gal! before, iirc, she mostly just brought food/tea to Yang, and maybe shared some thoughts. but now! not just a maid! well... haha. still a maid? but a really awesome gal too

FORTRESS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

what if that's a trap what if that's not a trap what if they just want us to think it's a trap but it's not but it is

luckily they had Julian huh. Merkatz is a cool guy too.

ha. Yang (and Cazellnu?) is advocating Julian to court little sister Charlotte HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaahahaha... hehehehw... hahahaha.... but Julian bites back with FREDERICA.awkward Yang. get her get her make up your mind

okay okay all Yang said was that they'd make a good pair. perfect in 10 years time because he'll be 26 and she 18 awww. i say DO IT JULIAN AHAHAHAHA

poor Yang he never got a chance to make a dramatic exit/resignation. such timing. he was only threatening to resign tho, right? hmmmm timing timing. Yang is a lucky guy i suppose. and he never really wanted any of this. but he's smart and he's needed and without him the Alliance would be like "boooooooooop certified"or something

Kempf to family:"when have i ever not returned"

yep he's not returning this time. poor guy. poor widows. they're made left and right. most are lucky to survive so far i guess. well obviously the higher ups tend to stay back a bit because they have to command soldiers etc

hmm Poplan is funny. i couldn't tell if he was interrupted in the middle of "fun time" or he just finished having it, when the attack at Iserlohn happened. funny.

aww Reuental and Mittermeyer backstories how cute. ohhh Reuental was born with such eyes! i thought one was artificial :b and Mittermeyer and Evangeline sooo cute. siigh it's so sad when soldiers have lovers.i suppose at the same time it gives them reason and hope to stay alive

gravity weird stuff with the two fortresses.

hmm lol over 40 trillion tonnes appeared!! makes me think of a Doctor Who moment.

custom order coffee lol. and Rosenritters sure have great reputation. "arghh it's the rosenritters run!!!!!!!" i like Schenkopp

1st ED was melancholy but 2nd sounds a bit more... energetic? can't quite describe it. it's nice tho. i once read a comment/review that it's after the first season where it actually gets good. it's like the "energy" is a sign of epic things to happen.

meanwhile 2nd OP is sad. i can totally picture Annerose being like a "last woman standing" among all the rubble or something. being dragged into everything but all she wanted was a normal life. hmm.

so many things have happened really. there's probably lots of details i forgot about too.

oh first appearance of Mrs Bucock is this me?

is it LoGH or LotGH?

ahahah Jenni. Ive actually done everything in my power to UNSEE That One Spoila.

If it wasn't that the storm of last weekend wasn't heading north, I would've made a joke about being the same one, heh...

Sadly, doubt Tláloc has a need to head that north...

Welp.