• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, the forums were down for a while :o

Also, I'm starting to believe that Neal is just Austin's alt in an elaborate scheme to piss off TE

It makes too much sense

Also, I'm starting to believe that Neal is just Austin's alt in an elaborate scheme to piss off TE

It makes too much sense

The shota doesn't have enough Japanese.

Anyways, Jyo seems to be giving up on wordpress.

That's what he was doing when the forums were down.

this is true

I only ever go there for GIFs anyway

Tumblr is awesome for the gifs. I just need to figure out how to blacklist cuz holy crap i hate the SJW stuff that pops up even on good blogs.

tumblr_naj2idxraW1rmzb08o1_500.jpg

I'm having too much fun with this manga camera going home.

This looks amazing and does it exist for iPhone?

Is it just me, or was the site down for a bit...?

Poor Jyo...

The shota doesn't have enough Japanese.

ぼ、僕の日本語はまだ下手です。とても。

But omg, classes start on the 25th. I'm meeting my professor on the 22nd. So excited.

Poor Jyo...

Indeed. It must be a lot of work to maintain a forum as large as this.

Even if it is small relative to some other forums, it's big for what it is...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I don't understand this ice bucket challenge. You donate before or after drenching yourself?

There should be an ability always stay. No one can ever run. A fight to the death.

Shadow Tag/Arena Trap

gg mate.

Edited by Balcerzak

Hmm, idk if this was addressing me or not, but...

Yeah nobody was saying that. My point was the main difference between the advice given wasn't "say more" vs "say less" but rather it was "think about others' interests first" vs "don't think too hard on it at all, say whatever comes to mind"

Obviously, the way you're going to hold a conversation is going to be different whether it is on a personal level, or on the level of a community.

oh I see now.

Marthur you are a goddamn dick holy shit.

Remind me to never say anything he will not approve of or find interesting.

Like this post.

No you don't.

You're quick to jump to insults.

And yes, telling someone to actually post more in a way that is more mindful to others is a terrible thing to do.

And obviously, I didn't say this because I had everyone's best interests in mind. I obviously just wanted to put Acacia down.

In any case, if you believe I think this is the best outcome for everyone (and it isn't even the best outcome for me personally), then you're simply wrong.

Marthur has mentioned stuff like that before to Acacia and no one really told him anything about that because everything Marthur does and says is just so interesting and riveting.

i mean

Just how many time can we listen to people going on and on about stuff like Legend of the Galactic Heroes the best anime to ever anime or recently Trails in the Sky. Among other things. Although Trails in the Sky is more TE I think.

But who knows right. Who freakin knows.

You're just proving that you don't even bother to read my posts in the first place.

so meh.

But since it bothers you that people have conversations about things they enjoy and you don't, can I take Oberstein's spot from Makaze?

I'm obviously the guy everybody hates because he likes efficient methods nobody wants to voice, and isn't bothered by the shit he gets for it.

Edited by Marthur

I'm obviously the guy everybody hates because he likes efficient methods nobody wants to voice, and isn't bothered by the shit he gets for it.

I actually respect this, but I'm of a mind to think everyone(mostly) hates how you handled that, rather than what you were trying to do and you yourself(Not sure about that).

Edited by Soledai

I actually respect this, but I'm of a mind to think everyone(mostly) hates how you handled that, rather than what you were trying to do and you yourself(Not sure about that).

This would be true if I already hadn't told the same thing to Acacia in more civil ways in the past. Which I did, but people don't keep track of them because it's easier to see the bad things.

The thing is, some people just don't listen to advices when they're being told nicely.

This would be true if I already hadn't told the same thing to Acacia in more civil ways in the past. Which I did, but people don't keep track of them because it's easier to see the bad things.

The thing is, some people just don't listen to advices when they're being told nicely.

I see... Quite so, negativity indeed has more impact on people. But I wonder, did you want him to contribute in some way or just to not make seemingly random posts?

If it was the latter, I would wonder about that since it's a chat thread in fftf.

Now if it were annoyingly random posting on the other hand...

Edited by Soledai

I see... Quite so, negativity indeed has more impact on people. But I wonder, did you want him to contribute in some way or just to not make seemingly random posts?

If it was the latter, I would wonder about that since it's a chat thread in fftf.

Now if it were annoyingly random posting on the other hand...

The problem wasn't the posts being random. People post about random things here all the time and it's fine.

The problem was that the posts were devoid of substance, and were literally a waste of time for all party involved. And frankly, there's nothing healthy about picking on a habit of staying hours on an internet forum just to wish people a goodnight everyday. Especially when you don't expect an answer, and won't bother to read it anyway.

I'm sure people didn't see that far into it, but when I say it was in his best interest as well, I'm serious.

What I expected from him was that he cut those pointless posts and post the rest exactly as he did before.

Though I admit using an exaggeration with someone who takes everything at face value wasn't a great idea, I did clarify which posts were problematic so there shouldn't have been any problem on that part.

Ultimately, he's the one who decided to leave, and while I don't like it as much as the next person, he was the one who picked that decision even though there were other alternatives. So I honestly don't regret what I said, and couldn't care less about people hurling insults at me for it.

Edited by Marthur