FE4 THREAD

Fia

...I always get so confused about people liking red hair, because I've been HORRIBLY teased for it in the past. It wasn't until my teens it became a 'pretty' color to the people around me.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

One should be fine, thanks ^_^

Oddly enough, tea's the only hot drink I can have without any sweeteners. Yay

Depends on the kind. I need either sugar or honey in black tea, and plain unsweet tea makes my stomach turn. Green or herbal, though? RARELY sweeten them.

You two. You guys are allowed in my blankie fort. #notsavages

You're not even doing it right

Story of poor Neal's life. D:

Maybe it was just children being children *shrug*

Or maybe its that old "gingers have no souls" thing. Either way, its a shame. My irl friend's daughter has FIRE ENGINE RED hair naturally. Its really amazing. Shes about 7 years old and so far, no teasing. Im actually jealous cuz of how goddamn red her hair is. Like Ariel from the Little Mermaid red. Dayum.

Im going to be sticking with a very dark brown or a natural black with my hair from now on. Jet black makes me look like a walking goth cliche and i fucking hate that shit.

Or maybe its that old "gingers have no souls" thing. Either way, its a shame. My irl friend's daughter has FIRE ENGINE RED hair naturally. Its really amazing. Shes about 7 years old and so far, no teasing. Im actually jealous cuz of how goddamn red her hair is. Like Ariel from the Little Mermaid red. Dayum.

Im going to be sticking with a very dark brown or a natural black with my hair from now on. Jet black makes me look like a walking goth cliche and i fucking hate that shit.

Well yeah, I figured it was that but probably only really children care about that so much x3 Older people (who have actually grown up~) probably don't take it as seriously or care as much. And wow, that sounds lovely~

Hmmmm yeah I don't look to be altering my hair colour at all. I just like the thought of sticking to my natural hair colour because I'm so, like, natural, y'know *hair toss*

I don't have any particular preference to other people's hair color, but I'd look weird with a different hair color, especially lighter shades. I tried dying my hair auburn once, but apparently my hair's so dark it didn't even show up. After that, decided not to bother with doing anything else to my hair.

Well yeah, I figured it was that but probably only really children care about that so much x3 Older people (who have actually grown up~) probably don't take it as seriously or care as much. And wow, that sounds lovely~

Hmmmm yeah I don't look to be altering my hair colour at all. I just like the thought of sticking to my natural hair colour because I'm so, like, natural, y'know *hair toss*

Most adult redheads i know joke about how they dont really have souls and how they will consume yours. Its awesome. :V

Well, i used to go auburn to red in my youth cuz wynaut. Now i dye my hair because GREY HAIR IS CONSUMING ME. Ive got this Lily Munster grey streak thing going and its kind of awful. I need to get some hair dye...

I wanna dye my hair a dark shade of purple.

Either that, or neon pink.

tumblr_nbrdl6zoJq1qhtpi8o6_250.gif

Enjoy washing out that Manic Panic on your clothes, mate.

I asked my hairdresser if it was a good idea for me to go full platinum (cuz mad grey). She was like "nope.avi" cuz BIG BLACK BARA EYEBROWS and id look like a zombie due to how pale i am. :( i kinda wanted to rock the weird albino look for a while. Oh well.

why am i not surprised

It'd be so good for cosplaying.

Screw wigs. I can dream of being a bishounen. ;n;

my god

well, actuallythis right here

Pink is objectively the manliest color, and anyone who disagrees is W-R-O-N-G.

I'm kidding, okay?

Enjoy washing out that Manic Panic on your clothes, mate.

I'd have to get the permanent kind, of course, so it wouldn't wash off! =P

...I always get so confused about people liking red hair, because I've been HORRIBLY teased for it in the past. It wasn't until my teens it became a 'pretty' color to the people around me.

yeah

it's pretty rare, and anything different becomes teasable when you're a child

I can't remember being teased about my red hair, but then again there was always something else that I could be teased for

Like being a glasses-wearing bookworm since Kindergarten that never had many friends and liked stuff like Harry Potter and Pokémon way too much

;-;

You two. You guys are allowed in my blankie fort. #notsavages

Story of poor Neal's life. D:

I'm a filthy savage, 'cause I have a hard time drinking unsweetened tea :<

Poor Neal indeed. He'll learn eventually... I hope

And yeah, that's probably a lot of it. While I wasn't teased much for my hair, my sister was 'cause she unfortunately had a lot of freckles when she was little

And damn, Ariel red? My sister would kill for that :o