FE4 THREAD

Fia

People just seem fed up with all the complaints I do. Your response just gave me that impression.

That's... a different thing

Or to me it is

But yeah basically my post was "you're one to talk" when it comes to something repeated so many times it pretty much comes to "oh whatever"~

The main thing that bothers me is that people just can't discuss anything they like in peace without the usual disapproval... (because honestly I think the only stuff I've seen you not complain about are Tharja (something seems very very conflicting here...), Nowi, and Dark Souls~)

Of course everywhere in existence on the internet has a problem with that (and I don't like that either) but it really does feel so tiresome

I won't get mad at you about why you dislike... well basically everything. And I'm not here to tell you what to like and what to not like.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember something about the hobbit running at 48 fps or something

That's a recent exception yes.

maybe someday you guys won't be a complete ass to neal

maybe

If you're fine with being constantly bullied than sure. Go ahead and be a masochist you moron.

I'm too tired of this bs to comment on it

i think marthur said he couldn't s-break with a controller

i didn't try

Only in the beginning. They patched it later on.

That's... a different thing

Or to me it is

But yeah basically my post was "you're one to talk" when it comes to something repeated so many times it pretty much comes to "oh whatever"~

The main thing that bothers me is that people just can't discuss anything they like in peace without the usual disapproval... (because honestly I think the only stuff I've seen you not complain about are Tharja (something seems very very conflicting here...), Nowi, and Dark Souls~)

Of course everywhere in existence on the internet has a problem with that (and I don't like that either) but it really does feel so tiresome

I won't get mad at you about why you dislike... well basically everything. And I'm not here to tell you what to like and what to not like.

*likes*

What I don't get is how someone can be mad at people on the internet because they enjoy things you don't.

If someone enjoys a medium that you don't - if it makes them happy - then it's good for them and you should be glad for them.

It doesn't hurt your life personally that people enjoy Fate or Senran Kagura and thinking it does just make you sound like a joyless prick.

But hey, maybe "hurrdurr it's what you're supposed to do" rather than actually changing how you talk to people which is far too complicated and difficult

I also want to quote this btw :

I do tend to read most people's posts here even though recently it's just been stuff I don't particularly find interesting and I never call out anyone for just talking about things they want to talk about or things they like.

Edited by Marthur

*30 but you're probably thinking about US televisions.

European TVs run at 25FPS, but cinemas should be normalized at 24 FPS worldwide if things haven't changed in recent years.

Yes right

I just got it, and it's fun, but man it's tough

Got to get used to real-time events >.<

and solar flares can just die

Yeah, make sure to activate autofire. It makes things a bit more manageable.

I second that. Only experienced them once, but that was quite enough lol

my internet was down until a few minutes ago

and instead of telling me when i could expect it to be up, my isp blocked phone calls

~_~

tiiiiiiime for more sappy matching icons gogo~

this time with 120% more ORAS!~

Complete with sig for me!

those heart-shaped mouths

Only in the beginning. They patched it later on.

okay Edited by OldMan