FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah I guess that's.... pretty consistent~

What do you do when you're away? Attempt to sleep? (that makes me ;~~~;)

3DS

but otherwise yes, and also:

I can never fall asleep when I want to. Just thinking about it prevents me from sleeping. I think too much. ;~;

Idk how, but I think I've learned how to do it. I used to be just like that but... somehow I found out...

I wish I knew how ;~; I mean I know what I'm doing but idk the strategy to effectively doing it

I just calm myself down, think of nothing in particular, and loosen my body muscles. Maybe some other things that I can't think of atm. But the rest will be up to you =< Because I think learning how to do that effectively without thinking too much about not thinking is something people have to teach themselves ;~;

That's one year old, and I still can't do it

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can never fall asleep when I want to. Just thinking about it prevents me from sleeping. I think too much. ;~;"

I see.

/patpat

My dad would have to take my brothers' 3DSs away from them at night to make sure they wouldn't do that~

I started to do it because I couldn't sleep in the first place, and figured I should do something instead of wasting my time just lying in bed.

Sometimes it helps making me tired, sometimes it just makes me more excited.

But the reason I'm considering to stop is mostly because of respiratory problems.

aww, pats for all :<

I can sleep well if I'm tired enough.

it's only during holidays when I have no discipline that I sleep too much and become not tired enough to go to sleep quickly during night. I do end up thinking stuff because it gets boring just lying there not sleeping.

and then there's also rare occasions where something worries me so that it makes it troublesome to sleep.

I thought having a consistent schedule was a key to sleeping well. and wake up early in the morning, go to sleep before midnight etc. my schedule is all over the place though so I wouldn't know.

I'm sitting on my bed actuallyThat position hurts the arms too quicklyI should really stop doing that thoughwhat do you mean

OK. well I don't have another picture to illustrate the point :s

OK. well I don't have another picture to illustrate the point :s

No problem!

Btw, playing on the back hurts even faster! Playing on the sides is okay but you can only use one earphone and your hair ends up really messy in the morning!

@Kon

I'm guessing he spotted you at that time and was simply calling you out. just my theory

No problem!Btw, playing on the back hurts even faster! Playing on the sides is okay but you can only use one earphone and your hair ends up really messy in the morning!

you should illustrate it!

either way it kills your eyes for sure ahhhhh

your hair becomes messy if you sleep on your side?

you should illustrate it!

either way it kills your eyes for sure ahhhhh

your hair becomes messy if you sleep on your side?

but it looks pathetic

my eyes are fine, my sinuses on the other hand... : /

not when I sleep on my side, just when I play on my side funnily enough

How is a person not able to sleep, thinking about sleeping??? /doesn't get it

Why can't that happen. It makes perfect sense. They think about sleeping but they can't fall asleep because they're thinking too much.

Why me? :o

@Kon

I'm guessing he spotted you at that time and was simply calling you out. just my theory

just your theory you say

What guy? :o

How is a person not able to sleep, thinking about sleeping??? /doesn't get it

"that guy"

typical neal

I am already home

same

\o/