Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

that's good to know, at least

that's even more expensive than around here

For a town that barely has 200k people and you spend 20 minutes at most on a bus trip.... it's revolting.

What do you mean by transfers? Like, if you have to take 3 bus rides to reach your destination you'll only pay once?

That's rich.

What do you mean by transfers? Like, if you have to take 3 bus rides to reach your destination you'll only pay once?

That's rich.

Yeah. Bus transfers.

You mean...that isnt a thing in your country?

i was talking to neal

but if you want to play it, why not

it's a bit of black humor too

[spoiler=explaining a joke]as there's a severe shortage of water in rei rei's home state, though he's currently studying elsewhere

i love me some black humor

Oh i see

I don't think Rei Rei would like salt water though

Yeah. Bus transfers.

You mean...that isnt a thing in your country?

I won't say the whole country (IIRC cities like Curitiba have a similar system), but it ain't true in many many towns.

Mine is one of those

Surely, many bigger cities have a cheaper and better public transport fee, so it's not like my hometown is a role model for anything....

....'cept shitty management.

Yah, I should get mine tomorrow!

the new stardust crusaders anime was pretty disappointing, too

>_>

I've managed to beat a bunch of Napdragon-level bosses with only a good quality Rogue Dagger and a couple of allies

And I've never been in a combat class

I would've tried taking down some of the bosses in the Ancient Ruins if I had enough supplies/some higher-level equipment

The thing is.

I'm pretty sure I could beat it without the p/w-items if I had a crapton of SP potions and Life Cures... which, while easily obtainable, would take a while to make a lot of. Actually, scratch that, it wouldn't take a lot of time to make them. It would just take a long time to beat the bosses. Even with the items, it took me like 20 minutes to beat the Ancient Ruins boss required to Legend my Wizard.

The thing is.

I'm pretty sure I could beat it without the p/w-items if I had a crapton of SP potions and Life Cures... which, while easily obtainable, would take a while to make a lot of. Actually, scratch that, it wouldn't take a lot of time to make them. It would just take a long time to beat the bosses. Even with the items, it took me like 20 minutes to beat the Ancient Ruins boss required to Legend my Wizard.

That's really not all that long though

I've fought bosses that took an hour+, though not in Fantasy Life

Really as long as you have decent crafts you never have to use the broken gear like ever

Got all the FC/SC/The 3rd OST and Drama CD stuff, I think.

Or a lot, at least.

I think I'll stop for now.

I'll download Zero(EVO)/Ao(EVO)'s OSTs and Drama CDs after I beat them.

Same with Sen and Sen II. And Sen III when it comes out, I guess.

That's really not all that long though
I've fought bosses that took an hour+, though not in Fantasy Life
Really as long as you have decent crafts you never have to use the broken gear like ever

The thing is, they just feel like overpowered monsters... not bosses.

I was just beating TitS FC's final boss again a few days ago with a friend who was playing it, and I thought it would be quick, but it ended up drawing out for like an hour-ish. But the gameplay is fun, in my opinion, and it feels like a final boss. Mostly.

But in FL they're very... boring. They have very limited attack patterns, and... that's it.
It's like a huge grindfest (and I'm the type who doesn't mind grindfests, for the most part).

BUT, of course, FL isn't a game you buy for its combat system, so I guess that's to be expected.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

The thing is.

weak

ORAS, SmashU, Kisekis....sigh...I wish I had time to do anything at all these days...

stop being an adult

No WiiU and no Kiseki means it's just between FL and ORAS~

And although I love FL, it doesn't hold a candle to the massive nostalgia I have for RS <3

bad kon

you're just afraid of becoming a social reject

No, I just have my pc (and consoles) in Montenegro, needless to say all the time I am in that hospital, oh right and today we go to another hospital, great...