• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

they did? I don't remembeeerr

I will be saving the old thread. I'm locking this one while I work on it. As for Revan and Hika, they're getting suspensions for both trolling and breaking the multipost rule. Oh, add Masu to that list.

Hello, Hi, Hey just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to post on HHH, nor will they post anywhere its members post. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but HHH has alienated an entire market with this move.

HHH, publicly apologize and post actual content or you can kiss your thread goodbye.

Edited by Hezul

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to post on HHH, nor will they post anywhere its members post. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but HHH has alienated an entire market with this move.

HHH, publicly apologize and post actual content or you can kiss your business goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFENgb2zOn4

HHH, publicly apologize and post actual content or you can kiss your thread goodbye.

what does Japanese culture have to do with HHH

at least get it right Tonton

what does Japanese culture have to do with HHH

at least get it right Tonton

I agree

I told him

[spoiler=spam]Hello, Hi, Hey just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the FE4 thread (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in forum games where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in the FE4 thread, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the people in the FE4 thread, after hearing about this, are not going to want to post on HHH, nor will they post anywhere its members post. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but HHH has alienated an entire market with this move.

was better

I agree

I told him

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the FE4 thread (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in forum games where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in the FE4 thread, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the people in the FE4 thread, after hearing about this, are not going to want to post on HHH, nor will they post anywhere its members post. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but HHH has alienated an entire market with this move.

was better

always listen to your spambot overlords

I agree

I told him

was better

See tonton? That's much better.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about FE4 thread culture (I'm sorta an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Ultima where you can become successful by being repetitive. If you post shit in FE4 thread, you bring shame to FAMIRY, and the only way to get rid of that shame is by playing FE4.

Huh?

You call him Tonson too??

now I do :3

DENSTINY HERO

density hero

I don't know how much the rest of you know about FE4 thread culture (I'm sorta an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Ultima where you can become successful by being repetitive. If you post shit in FE4 thread, you bring shame to FAMIRY, and the only way to get rid of that shame is by playing FE4.

density hero

Good Jenni.

I read it like that too.

this is beautiful