• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Kirby s Dream Course Challenge Course 4']

[spoiler=Individual Scores]eUAbh.png

[spoiler=Another Gold!]eUAiF.png

Big shoutouts to the Tornado power, it was basically god tier. I only got Gold because once you figure out how turning it works it makes free hole in ones. You can see my scores got a lot worse after they forced me to get Needle, and I basically brute forced the final holes since the early hole brought me wayyyy below par. I also really liked the soundtrack for this course, totally relevant.

On the other hand, Tornado, Umbrella, Ice, and Cape are my least favorite power-ups. In my video golf I prefer when everything is decided at swing-time, and you just enjoy watching your stroke play out afterwards, rather than trying to affect it over and over again.

Edit: For some reason that doesn't quite apply to things like Brick or Needle though. Instant momentum killers are good for sinking things in holes, so I don't mind so much. Also, is there any reason why Needle exists when Brick is the same thing, barring aesthetics?

Edited by Balcerzak

i knew it

let's keep our faith low tho, we have a two parter next

I'll try to keep it low until ZA WARUDO

i might drop the aidoru animu, myself

it's its own context

I'm joining you on that

You're your own context

yes tonton but did you write that sentence with nooo hidden meaning at all

what kind of hidden meaning could it possibly have

On the other hand, Tornado, Umbrella, Ice, and Cape are my least favorite power-ups. In my video golf I prefer when everything is decided at swing-time, and you just enjoy watching your stroke play out afterwards, rather than trying to affect it over and over again.

Edit: For some reason that doesn't quite apply to things like Brick or Needle though. Instant momentum killers are good for sinking things in holes, so I don't mind so much. Also, is there any reason why Needle exists when Brick is the same thing, barring aesthetics?

I think the game does expect you to learn powerups pretty fast, and I think the ones introduced halfway through a course are more annoying because if you mess those up it's less forgiving. So I'm kinda with you on the powerups being a little ambiguous, especially since they expect you to use them for a majority of your shots.

The only difference between Needle and Brick is that Needle carries momentum, so if you fly off a ramp and use Needle, you'll keep soaring and stick when you land as opposed to dropping like a rock. I think it's literally Brick but worse since you can't use it to drop right into the hole as you're flying over it.

Edited by PKLucas531

WHY ARE YOU SORRY THAT'S EVEN BETTER

IIRC only the grass starters and Magikarp (which was adapted to Magikarpa) had some kind of difference in Brazil

the obvious hidden meaning

No such thing

jesus christ tonton she's 4 what's wrong with you

lies and slander

i regret nothing

okay

i might regret something

is it really

IIRC only the grass starters and Magikarp (which was adapted to Magikarpa) had some kind of difference in Brazil

Miau

Also I think I actually remember they saying Magikarp at some point too?

Edited by Noba.

i might regret something

is it really

why

it's really okay

idolmaster sp is done, no more terrible lesson minigames for me

initially i considered eventually playing through a couple other idols' stories but

nope

Miau

it's still written the same way though

Also I think I actually remember they saying Magikarp at some point too?

maybe with the newer seasons?

miau é isso aí

it's really okay

initially i considered eventually playing through a couple other idols' stories but

nope

Does Ritsuko have a story.

maybe with the newer seasons?

I think so

why

it's really okay

nope

we'll see

Planning on playing any other iDOLMASTER game?

Is it?

Weird