FE4 THREAD

Fia

FUCK M8 STOP PRESSURING ME ;~;

WHAT'S THIS "A" THAT APPEARS ON SOME OF MY UNITS WHEN MOVING SOMEONE ELSE?

i like combattler v's theme

A means that said unit can Assist another unit that's adjacent to it.

Like, you attack with Combattler V, and Granteed is adjacent to it and has the Attack Assist skill. After the opponent's retaliation or not, Granteed will attack.

There's also Defense Assist, which means another unit can take the hit for the original target.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this earlier

Only played 2 times so far.

It's brainless, and if you've already played some of the older entries, there really isn't much to see.

The UI is a complete mess and I don't get what anything does. The framerate is also awful (and I don't even care for framerate usually, but this was jarring here)

The normally priced games are probably better if you want to experience the game, unlike Shuffle which had better gameplay than Trozei on top of being free.

Saw this earlier

well sorry for living in the past

Only played 2 times so far.

It's brainless, and if you've already played some of the older entries, there really isn't much to see.

The UI is a complete mess and I don't get what anything does. The framerate is also awful (and I don't even care for framerate usually, but this was jarring here)

The normally priced games are probably better if you want to experience the game, unlike Shuffle which had better gameplay than Trozei on top of being free.

excellent

Not much angst. :o

[spoiler=Evangelion 9 to 12]Shinji and Asuka, dancing together~

Angel baby in a volcano? Seriously, what are these angels? They can't be natural can they. Haha Shinji expanded.

Power outage throughout New Tokyo 3! Who shut down all the power? Agh they didn't say anything more about this in the next ep either. Does no one have any idea?

Feels like their operations are getting more and more challenging. The angels appear to be extremely intelligent. Also their genetic makeup is 99% identical to humans?? This doesn't sound good.

Oh the penguin is cute too.

More talk about the "Second Impact". Misato has a scar from it. Apparently Asuka is somehow related to it too. Did she lose her mother during that time...

And why are these nasty enemies called Angels huh? I see wings in that 15 years ago scene. And also what is Adam. And why is Ikari and co. travelling to South Pole.

12 episodes in and still not much info. Are they gonna reveal most after the halfway point? I want juicy info.

Like, you attack with Combattler V, and Granteed is adjacent to it and has the Attack Assist skill. After the opponent's retaliation or not, Granteed will attack.

There's also Defense Assist, which means another unit can take the hit for the original target.

To add to this, if you're dealing with bosses and you gave Mazinger/Mazinkaiser's pilot support attack, have said support attack be used for Rust Hurricane/Rust Tornado to lower the boss' armor first (because then everything else is dealing more damage as you've just lowered the boss' armor down). It's a little like using Analyze in the Z games.

Secondly, when someone is support defending, the damage they'll take is equivalent to you choosing "Defend" if said unit was the one you're making the choice force. Basically, if you're going to have someone support defend and the person he/she is defending for has no way to counter attack, evade is your best option for such a situation.

Edited by Sirius

Gear 4

GEAR 4

GEAR 4

ASDFGHJKLFKJHGF

I come just to make this post because I don't know where else I can flail. Now I'm out.

Gear 4

GEAR 4

GEAR 4

ASDFGHJKLFKJHGF

I come just to make this post because I don't know where else I can flail. Now I'm out.

YES FIA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS CHAPTER

Gear 4

GEAR 4

GEAR 4

ASDFGHJKLFKJHGF

hibying is immoral

It's hard to jump between this, Shuffle and MH4U

I also just DL'd Pokémon Rumble and I hope I don't get sucked into it.

i'm jumping between so many things ~(ouo)~

tried rumble it was ok at best, probably wont bother much

To add to this, if you're dealing with bosses and you gave Mazinger/Mazinkaiser's pilot support attack, have said support attack be used for Rust Hurricane/Rust Tornado to lower the boss' armor first (because then everything else is dealing more damage as you've just lowered the boss' armor down). It's a little like using Analyze in the Z games.

Secondly, when someone is support defending, the damage they'll take is equivalent to you choosing "Defend" if said unit was the one you're making the choice force. Basically, if you're going to have someone support defend and the person he/she is defending for has no way to counter attack, evade is your best option for such a situation.

nice, thanks