• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still young! Can't be one of those couples who rush into those things and end up miserable! \o//

Ye, besides, I wouldn't trust you to run an apartment on your own. It would be too messy, and you would eat mini pizzas all the time, and you would be too lonely. I can't let that happen~

its too real

""頓馬がトランクの鍵に使う番号"(数字5桁)"

Oh my god someone please help me with these stupid password games.

EDIT: oh wow nvm I somehow figured it out. >_>

Edited by Zak Something

:3

:3 indeed.

quoting this so you can see but i finally got around to looking for my friend code on F/GO

i think its 787,074,957?

Thanks,I sent you the request, my IGN is Prinny.

i wonder what your parents think of the whole thing

i considered asking that as a plural, but i think i kinda know belinda's side already

They were surprisingly accepting.

Especially when we slept on the same air mattress in my room in Vegas instead of sleeping in separate rooms. (Belinda wouldn't be able to sleep by herself in a strange room in a strange city)

All my dad said was "just don't give me a grandchild too early".

Like, I was surprised at both sets of parents' reactions since they're both so traditional minded.

Sometimes I feel inadequate and think if I somehow disappointed them that I didn't take the traditional route. And my answer to that came from them. That they just wanted me to be happy and not get hurt. You know, from the "non-traditional" route.

I just can't help but feel a little off when I think about the first part though, even if I already got an answer from them.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Especially when we slept on the same air mattress in my room in Vegas instead of sleeping in separate rooms. (Belinda wouldn't be able to sleep by herself in a strange room in a strange city)

Like, I was surprised at both sets of parents' reactions since they're both so traditional minded.

Sometimes I feel inadequate and think if I somehow disappointed them that I didn't take the traditional route. And my answer to that came from them. That they just wanted me to be happy and not get hurt. You know, from the "non-traditional" route.

I just can't help but feel a little off when I think about the first part though, even if I already got an answer from them.

Yeah, my dad's generally pretty traditional as well and is pretty strict (though I think he's just gotten lazier about that as he's gotten older ^o^) but even he's come to the realization that he doesn't really like the traditional method of "get married before you live together" because he thinks you really don't know a person until you've lived with them at least a couple months, so it's better to know for sure you're making the right choice of commitment. Perhaps even your guys' parents see the benefit of the newer way as well (or may in fact be witnessing it themselves~!), which could be why they're approving.

I remember when I told the old people at my job that I was going to move in with my boyfriend and they said "wait you aren't married yet?? he's going to marry you first right??? oh my god why would you live with him if he won't even marry you yet????" And even just before I left my boss said "50% of these types of relationships end up not working out when they don't marry before they live together" (to which I thought "PFFT probably because they weren't forced into a commitment together that they feel the need to try to make work even if it doesn't")

I really hope things end up working out well for the two of you, and I am glad your families have been supportive so far. That can be a very strong thing, I bet.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I genuinely hope it works out for your kids (Freohr and Integ, Rey and Bindi). It makes me smile to see people able to go this far in a relationship that started out long-distance, specially when I remember how mine turned out (well, it didn't start out long distance but it shortly became that because of circumstances).

Edited by Sirius

I genuinely hope it works out for your kids (Freohr and Integ, Rey and Bindi). It makes me smile to see people able to go this far in a relationship that started out long-distance, specially when I remember how mine turned out (well, it didn't start out long distance but it shortly became that because of circumstances).

Ahhh thanks~ I think I'd find it more impressive for Rey and Belinda because me and ike were only three hours apart, we were able to visit each other quite a bit, but they were on different sides of the country so they couldn't see each other at all at first.

Tbh though that sounds like a much rougher transition, going from not-long-distance to long-distance :c

indeed, srs, indeed

itt proper parenting

Tbh though that sounds like a much rougher transition, going from not-long-distance to long-distance :c

Well we met the summer after my high school graduation, hit it off pretty well and wanted to stay together and we did for my first semester of college. Then tragedy struck, I'll leave it there.

Just played Pokken for the first time after I got back from class, next thing I know it's 10pm and I haven't done anything since this afternoon.

I even forgot to eat dinner. :KnollRoll:

Well we met the summer after my high school graduation, hit it off pretty well and wanted to stay together and we did for my first semester of college. Then tragedy struck, I'll leave it there.

a-ah, yeah that wasn't for very long :c Yeah I feel like if a distance split like that were to happen it would depend on how long you had been knowing each other so like that'd affect your dedication levels... (but also depending on the amount of time you'd have to stay away~) So maybe there could still be some hope for those types of situations for people...

WELL I'M A CLINGY PERSON SO THAT'S A SITUATION I INTEND TO NEVER HAVE HAPPEN (and he's clingy too so that helps)

WHERE HE GOES I GO >=I

all this talk of long disitance makes me like "FUCKinfgmf kld;slad;s;adk;ladld;s im dead ,_____,"

also is it bad when my dad asked if I wanted to see a Huey Lewis concert nearby the first thing I thought of was Rei's member title???? I declined, though

all this talk of long disitance makes me like "FUCKinfgmf kld;slad;s;adk;ladld;s im dead ,_____,"

also is it bad when my dad asked if I wanted to see a Huey Lewis concert nearby the first thing I thought of was Rei's member title???? I declined, though

Was it the avi?

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?

Aww... thanks Sirius.

The first time I visited, I felt like she was worth taking a risk for. I would have rather given it my all than never knowing. I found what I was looking for all this time, and I'll do my best to keep us happy.

Not to mention this wouldn't have been possible without both sides' parents supporting us. Even if they never met each other, it feels like they are in sync.