FE4 THREAD

Fia

And the way it becomes apparent is that it's such a huge app that there are all sorts of people using it and makes it more likely for there to be people with no common sense to be using it and those are the only cases that people focus on

thanks media \o/

I agree.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

You know what, I'm not leaving it at this

And the way it becomes apparent is that it's such a huge app that there are all sorts of people using it and makes it more likely for there to be people with no common sense to be using it and those are the only cases that people focus on

thanks media \o/

You seem to have made the assumption, from my post that was contributing to the conversation about that side of the spectrum, is the only thing I focus on, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

Well, naturally, you'd be wrong, I actually prefer the opposite. I like the things I hear that don't make news, like total strangers meeting and helping each other and so on, I like the one I heard about the cop walking up on a group of people at night wondering what they were doing and then ended up playing it himself, and things like that. But does that mean I'm going to ignore the adverse side of things? Surely not, and does that mean I'm only going to focus on that? Couldn't be.

So I appreciate the assumption that I only focus on that side.

You seem to have made the assumption, from my post that was contributing to the conversation about that side of the spectrum, is the only thing I focus on, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

Well, naturally, you'd be wrong, I actually prefer the opposite. I like the things I hear that don't make news, like total strangers meeting and helping each other and so on, I like the one I heard about the cop walking up on a group of people at night wondering what they were doing and then ended up playing it himself, and things like that. But does that mean I'm going to ignore the adverse side of things? Surely not, and does that mean I'm only going to focus on that? Couldn't be.

I was talking about the media =o

i played spyro when i was like 10, it was sooooooooooo goooooooood

Lofty Heights was the one level that kept me from 100% the first game.

That damn hidden dragon eluded me for many years before I Youtube'd it.

Wait, I think I did 100% Year of the Dragon back then. But I don't remember exactly now.

Lofty Heights was the one level that kept me from 100% the first game.

That damn hidden dragon eluded me for many years before I Youtube'd it.

Oh, that dragon. I think I did figured out how to get that one.

When it comes to hard to reach dragons, mine was the one in Tree Tops.... ugh, that one...

I was talking about the media =o

actually you know what, upon further reflection I think I won't just leave it at that either~!

I was referring to the media, but I was also referring to people in general. I was not, however, making any comments directly about you

It's just that I see it as a vocal minority kinda thing that comes with complainers. Since they're so vocal, it makes it often appear that everything is bad when there is often good out there that's hiding in the corners of everything else because people tend to not bring them up as... loudly as the bad that happens. And I find that that really sucks because there's a lot of good and fun stuff happening that everyone generally doesn't know about.

Which is why I think the media and people in general make it so glaringly obvious that there are people with no common sense, because those lead to bad cases that take the spotlight of attention.

Which is why I am sarcastically thanking the media for warping things out of proportion for all the rest of us~

Edited by Freohr Datia