• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But would you be if not for the nostalgia?

Wet blanket

idk

there isn't even much left to nostalgia about here anyway

yes

Ugh, don't remind me. Just last Monday a great-aunt died of that... or at least, I think it was a heart attack. Apparently something happened in the hospital... not entirely sure on details yet.

:(

my father died because of heart issues too, though in his case it was a failed surgery

it looked like it had succeeded, but then night came and he had trouble breathing

ew why would anyone with a brain be an immature adult. that's like worse than being an immature kid

<-

idkthere isn't even much left to nostalgia about here anyway
yes

*checks* Aww, no NTG huh?

Unapologetic Wet Blanket

screw this stupid editor

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Some things never change.

DIO I SUMMON YOU FOR HOCKEY TALKS

have you correctly sacrificed the children for the ritual

Real talk, I'm honestly a bit out of the loop on the subject but I know Nashville got a long term steal with the defenseman trade. I was rather surprised that San Jose got that far last season but then again they didn't have much pressure. This said it should be harder on them and I think Nashville has a lot of tools to finally go really far, probably the Conference finals at least. Chicago's still a safe pick, probably LA also. Western Canada may be a bit less of a laughingstock, although if there's one team going way south it should probably be Vancouver. Not to say I think the Oilers are going to be amazing but with a decently healthy McDavid they can't be all that crappy. Minnesota's ok I guess, Dallas and St Louis should still be good and I wouldn't bet against Anaheim unless I missed something. Arizona's new GM is probably the most interesting aspect of the team, but I'd say results should be expected next year.

In the East I'm not expecting much. I want Detroit to remain in the playoffs but I don't think that'll happen. New York and Boston seem shaky too, but then again I'm not expecting much from say Carolina, New Jersey or Buffalo. Tampa Bay should still be the dominant team with The Pens a bit behind. I guess I want the Flyers to progress perhaps, they usually have fun teams in Philly. Washington isn't going to do jack once the real games are going to be played.

And then there's Montreal who needs Jesus Price to be anything higher than mediocre. Toronto's there too I guess. If Matthews can repeat that every game, that's a pretty decent 328 goal season right there.

sent her a pm 3 weeks ago, no reply

i am what i am

=<

You make no apologies for what you are. As it should be.

You spent quite a while destroying that slot machine.

Well, the level in the game IS endless, sooooo

have you correctly sacrificed the children for the ritual

Real talk, I'm honestly a bit out of the loop on the subject but I know Nashville got a long term steal with the defenseman trade. I was rather surprised that San Jose got that far last season but then again they didn't have much pressure. This said it should be harder on them and I think Nashville has a lot of tools to finally go really far, probably the Conference finals at least. Chicago's still a safe pick, probably LA also. Western Canada may be a bit less of a laughingstock, although if there's one team going way south it should probably be Vancouver. Not to say I think the Oilers are going to be amazing but with a decently healthy McDavid they can't be all that crappy. Minnesota's ok I guess, Dallas and St Louis should still be good and I wouldn't bet against Anaheim unless I missed something. Arizona's new GM is probably the most interesting aspect of the team, but I'd say results should be expected next year.

In the East I'm not expecting much. I want Detroit to remain in the playoffs but I don't think that'll happen. New York and Boston seem shaky too, but then again I'm not expecting much from say Carolina, New Jersey or Buffalo. Tampa Bay should still be the dominant team with The Pens a bit behind. I guess I want the Flyers to progress perhaps, they usually have fun teams in Philly. Washington isn't going to do jack once the real games are going to be played.

And then there's Montreal who needs Jesus Price to be anything higher than mediocre. Toronto's there too I guess. If Matthews can repeat that every game, that's a pretty decent 328 goal season right there.

IT WORKED i assume sirius sent a message thanks sirius

In the end, I agree with you. I think Subban is overrated star Montreal players tend to be that, but in the end it'd be worth the trade. I think this is the year LA starts to really fall off, especially with Quick injured already. Dallas is good, Anaheim will be slow then wake up halfway through the season as always, Sharks will be decent, Oilers will be okay, and I figure either Vancouver or Arizona is going to be the "weird team of the year" that ends up weirdly good for no real reason. I'd wouldn't be surprised if Calgary and LA were the bottom of the division. Probably just my dislike of the Kings speaking though. I figure Chicago only makes it in as a wild card, honestly, but we'll see.

East, Atlantic is the "Panthers, Lightning, and one mediocre team for the playoffs" division. It'll be between the Panthers and Lightning for the division crown like last year. Lightning may get it due to early injuries, but who knows? I can't expect either New York to be any less than a wildcard each, and Pens and Caps will be their usual selves.

Montreal has always been that. :rolleyes: Matthews had a great game, although there was a bit of puck luck for him. Great passes/going to the right place with the right bounce/etc. That second goal was beautiful though.

=<

You make no apologies for what you are. As it should be.

i could tell her brother to poke her but meh

i shouldn't apologize for something i have little to no intention of actively changing in the foreseeable future

drunk-hockey-goalie-o.gif

Me every game.

reminds me of superbus complaining about his concussions, and how his physician banned him from hockey but he kept doing it anyway or something

i could tell her brother to poke her but meh

i shouldn't apologize for something i have little to no intention of actively changing in the foreseeable future

reminds me of superbus complaining about his concussions, and how his physician banned him from hockey but he kept doing it anyway or something

you know you want to

Exactly. As it should be.

to be fair the guy is drunk so Yeah, I'd hate to be in that position. It'd be really tough to give it up. It's been pretty much my main outlet and activity.

I still don't think you're immature, TE, but then you know yourself way better than I know you.

unrelated but my depression started spiraling so I went out and got an ice cream cone lololol

I still don't think you're immature, TE, but then you know yourself way better than I know you.

unrelated but my depression started spiraling so I went out and got an ice cream cone lololol

it's okay shirley, the internet is a haven for manchildren

3ATRJtH.png

falcom banzai

I commend this. Leading folks to the right(?) direction. Such paragon

Then when the rest of die (i.e us 'old guys') we can leave our spirits behind for guidance because the new gen can't tell left from right.

Also Shirley is right about practically everything she said... well barring one thing... kinda.

Edited by Soledai

oh right, i forgot i could improve these sex segments with emiya

so much better now

I'm the blue guy in that image, not gonna lie.

should i tell you ao's ending already

I commend this. Leading folks to the right(?) direction. Such paragon

Then when the rest of die (i.e us 'old guys') we can leave our spirits behind for guidance because the new gen can't tell left from right.

that job is pretty much done though, i've fought the good fight

good lord no