• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=I guess I need spoiler tags]

Before Chapter 6 shoutouts to Chapter 5 like the Agate and Tita stuff got to me and it was really good at setting the stage/setting the mood beforehand. ALSOOOOO the harmonica stuff was really good with the dream sequence in Ch4, then finding out like what it meant to Joshua, great stuff.

The story about Hamel put everything together really well and Loewe's pretty cool imo, I respect that in Chapter 5 and 6 he's willing to just go and talk to the party instead of more generic villain things.

WORTH ALL THE BUILDUP like man wow I wanted it since the end of FC and that was buildup enough BUT the way they added onto it with Joshua doing his own stuff up until then and ahhhhh

Nicely subverted my expectations with Joshua being the one crying and Estelle being the calm one but it's so believable anyways I loved it. If I were the crying type I probably would've cried, but I only came close.

Though the real heartbreak was Olivier leaving so I have to sub in Kevin for the reverse harem party =(

I don't think I can wait for the 3rd already, I'm probably gonna marathon the end of SC this week.

Then I can try playing 3rd with a JP dictionary on-hand and see if my grammar lessons did anything before I get crushed.

3rd is (great) sidestories with sc's cast though, you can jump right into cold steel if you want

>Rumor: Diablo 4 Announcement Coming at Blizzcon 2016

i remember when i used to care

Edited by TheEnd

Could at least check the doors floofy translated since they're the ones most related to the cold steel games

Actually speaking of that do I wait for 3rd to check out that manga with toval and stuff

Edited by Tonton

3rd is (great) sidestories with sc's cast though, you can jump right into cold steel if you want

Learning to read JP is just a bit of a pet project I've had going for months that I haven't really had anything to apply to, just strictly grammar + some vocab study with textbooks so if not 3rd I'd probably try playing Zero.

Would probably amount to like, talking to literally everyone, spend hours deciphering dialogue and hopefully retain something, rather than just playing them as games to play/beat.

I've actually already played through Ch1 of Cold Steel before putting it down entirely just because I got a bit pulled in and didn't want to leave it sitting there. I'll definitely finish it and prob Cold Steel 2 before any others get localized.

oh look, the sun/moon demo is apparently up

>Nintendo eShop

You may experience intermittent issues with connecting to our network service due to heavy traffic.

Please try again later.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

of course

oh well it should be up when i wake up tomorrow

Learning to read JP is just a bit of a pet project I've had going for months that I haven't really had anything to apply to, just strictly grammar + some vocab study with textbooks so if not 3rd I'd probably try playing Zero.

Would probably amount to like, talking to literally everyone, spend hours deciphering dialogue and hopefully retain something, rather than just playing them as games to play/beat.

I've actually already played through Ch1 of Cold Steel before putting it down entirely just because I got a bit pulled in and didn't want to leave it sitting there. I'll definitely finish it and prob Cold Steel 2 before any others get localized.

personally i didn't have much patience with random dialogue when playing in japanese, but that's just me i guess

i still have to play the english versions of sc/tocs1/tocs2

and replay ao someday, too

personally i didn't have much patience with random dialogue when playing in japanese, but that's just me i guess

i still have to play the english versions of sc/tocs1/tocs2

and replay ao someday, too

I'll probably be the same if I ever reach decent fluency.

I haven't really done much reading beyond textbook examples so when I let myself attempt to read moonrune games I figure I should just go for exposure and just get familiar with what's used where in actual writing.

I'm self-studying for now so probably still a ways off.

Edited by PKLucas531