• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Elena does not compare to my Petshop.

I even beat your main, though that was close. I could've beaten every random character in your repertoire if you would've let me :P

Pretty much like Petshop, isn't it? Of course, Petshop is actually really broken, while I'd wager your inexperience against Elena as a whole might've been your downfall...several times :P

I even beat your main, though that was close. I could've beaten every random character in your repertoire if you would've let me :P

Pretty much like Petshop, isn't it? Of course, Petshop is actually really broken, while I'd wager your inexperience against Elena as a whole might've been your downfall...several times :P

Your Elena took on random character choices I made. If anything, she's more like that out of nowhere 7 (or was it 8?) victories in a row with Ken.

Against Petshop that one time, you made your own picks in many attempts to try to beat it but lost 15 times. And yes I'm inexperienced against Elena, VERY.

Your Elena took on random character choices I made. If anything, she's more like that out of nowhere 7 (or was it 8?) victories in a row with Ken.

Against Petshop that one time, you made your own picks in many attempts to try to beat it but lost 15 times. And yes I'm inexperienced against Elena, VERY.

7 I believe. This said, you do have some practice with guys like Yun, Urien and Dudley. I can understand for Hugo though.

It's not like I was experienced against Petshop either, since you never fight him in story mode. We found a few tricks and you were better at using them, I'll give you that.

I think I found a new main in SF3.

How do you guys play SF3 on a keyboard anyways? GO showed me the arcade emulator+that game the other day and I have a hard time using the special abilities. It's like I have to mash buttons randomly in order to use a skill.

How do you guys play SF3 on a keyboard anyways? GO showed me the arcade emulator+that game the other day and I have a hard time using the special abilities. It's like I have to mash buttons randomly in order to use a skill.

Practice. I have to say unless we're talking 360 and 720 moves, I currently have an easier time with a Keyboard than with a PS2 or Gamecube controllers. I use my index and middle fingers for the arrow keys and practice the motions for things like Hadoken, Shoryuken, Machinegun Blow and such. The hardest techniques I have trouble pulling off would be most Supers in Marvel vs Capcom and Jojo which is Down + Forward + 2 Attack buttons simultaneously (it's the simultaneous button press I can't work 100%).

Practice. I have to say unless we're talking 360 and 720 moves, I currently have an easier time with a Keyboard than with a PS2 or Gamecube controllers. I use my index and middle fingers for the arrow keys and practice the motions for things like Hadoken, Shoryuken, Machinegun Blow and such. The hardest techniques I have trouble pulling off would be most Supers in Marvel vs Capcom and Jojo which is Down + Forward + 2 Attack buttons simultaneously (it's the simultaneous button press I can't work 100%).

Yeah, but for abilities that require let's say... Forward forward down + kick or something like that. I'd press forward forward down+kick but my guy still wouldn't use the ability. Do I have to hit them REALLY fast or something?

Yeah, but for abilities that require let's say... Forward forward down + kick or something like that. I'd press forward forward down+kick but my guy still wouldn't use the ability. Do I have to hit them REALLY fast or something?

I don't remember there being any abilities like that. don't you mean, Forward Down Forward Punch (some have it as kick)? The supers are Down Forward Down Forward + Displayed button upon picking the super.

Oh and when I say "Down Forward", I mean press down, then quickly press forward.

Edited by Speedwagon

I don't remember there being any abilities like that. don't you mean, Forward Down Forward Punch (some have it as kick)? The supers are Down Forward Down Forward + Displayed button upon picking the super.

I was just using it as an example but yeah. When I get a little more practice I should play you guys.

"Just be friends."

Well...

After a certain amount of time, you're just going to be stuck in the friend zone unless you know how to deal with women real well. He spent too long just trying to talk with her. It was inevitable.

Hmm...

I hope Enjo got better results.

Kind of...

Poor dude.

Not really...

...well, she confirmed to me that she's not ready and she promised to give me a chance if I'm willing to wait for her...

Also, GOOD AFTERNOON THREAD~!

Yes, I feel happy, so?

Not really...

...well, she confirmed to me that she's not ready and she promised to give me a chance if I'm willing to wait for her...

Also, GOOD AFTERNOON THREAD~!

Yes, I feel happy, so?

Don't overlook MSN and the like this time around, lover boy.