FE4 THREAD

Fia

Is Momiji aware of that?

Are you suuuuuuuure?

30 minutes until I go, so resume your rant.

....i guess not ._.

I am. Seriously D=

Okay...

I had this...

Well, to start out, it might be wise to mention that, prolly due to something I did, but I won't elaborate on that specific thing, nearly everyone in my class knows of my feelings for Momiji.

Rooms were divided, all guys on one room, 3 groups of 6 girls each in the other 3 rooms.

Momiji, along with some other girls spent a lot of time in our room, but we barely spoke. I kinda had a hard time being that close to her, yet not being able to hold her or anything. The first day I even left the room (apparently she came looking for me, but didn't find me) because I couldn't take it (Yes, I know I'm damn weak).

Eh, there was a walk through the area planned that evening, it was pretty dark, and I walked at the far end of the group, all alone, spending most of my time thinking...and crying ._.

Then, from the next day and onwards, quite a few of the guys constantly made stupid jokes about Momiji towards me, and it was hell to me after a while...

To go on:

So I spent most of my times in the girls' room(s), during dinner I sat at the girls' table, I was usually talking to girls, etc...

Anything else noteworthy? Perhaps that I lend my camera to someone to take some pictures, and that during that moment someone removed a damn cute picture of Momiji that was taken some days ago, I think it was Momiji herself because she didn't like the picture ;_;

If I remember anytihng else noteworthy, I might tell >_>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best anime ever.

The animation and pacing aren't as good as they could have been.

Also, Marthur means you're supposed to watch LoGH.

Edited by TheEnd

45 colors on that Miku sprite. @_@ How do I keep on doing this. Time to reduce.

Whoa. Other than that, is it going OK?

Yeah, I'm getting everything right, I think.

Also:

My first shoddy battle and Pilot's luck screws me. >_>

2 crits. >_>

Ninjask would be good if Stealth Rock didn't 2HKO it. And then you were also subbing with it.

Are you playing a game or something?

Shoddy is a way to battle pokemon without doing all the hard stuff of making a team and going on Wi-Fi. Instead you make the team you want in a file and battle people online by loading your team. It's not exactly the best explanation. @_@.

Shoddy is a way to battle pokemon without doing all the hard stuff of making a team and going on Wi-Fi. Instead you make the team you want in a file and battle people online by loading your team. It's not exactly the best explanation. @_@.

Ok. But still, Pilot's luck on the first battle?

Also, hi Fia~ :newyears:

Edited by Ein Lanford