• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The sister/gf of "The Man with the Glasses"/Nostalgia Critic or some shit like that.

I know that much, but what the hell does it have to do with doodette?

Hardin was disappointingly easy, Cecil ORKO'd him =/

Oh well, time for 20x

It's normal mode, his stats are that of the lower caps from before and your caps are higher. Really can't expect much from him in normal.

I think I'm almost on my way to developing a 1 turn strategy for the final chapter in Lunatic mode. It all depends on how much damage Medeus can do and his def.

It's normal mode, his stats are that of the lower caps from before and your caps are higher. Really can't expect much from him in normal.

I think I'm almost on my way to developing a 1 turn strategy for the final chapter in Lunatic mode. It all depends on how much damage Medeus can do and his def.

Yeah, but I did expect ~something~ better =(

=O

I think I'm gonna play Casual Lunatic for the lulz after beating Normal mode >_>

Lunatic is the hardest, right?

If so, Medeus's STR is 40.