The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing on how the game was already claimed, I claim anyone and everyone who has ever lost the game.

Tis been done Genius:

Use the search function moar.

Also Amelia's Vocaloid claim is null:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&view=findpost&p=491289

Unless you have to put it in your sig/profile for it to count. In that case, I'll just shut up.

FE4 is too short to search.

What can you say? People clain crazy things. And I guess Im claiming all losers of the game except SF members.

Okay then I claim reeses snickers and twix

and whitewater rafting

Can we share Snickers? :3

Also, Isaac, Ivan, Garet, Mia & the 4 Djinn types from Golden Sun.

I claim all Magic cards by default since no one else cares.

No fair! I play Magic too... a little.

Can i have all the planeswalkers?

Edited by Lightning

*Claims Sheba, Piers, and Felix* (Whoever claimed Felix hasn't been very active...)

Hey, no fair, I wanted to claim Felix!

Share?

Thanks, Richter Lanford. And while I'm here, I wanna claim the four lighthouses and the music of Venus Lighthouse.

Also claiming Zuko, Azula, Ozai, Iroh, and Toph from Avatar: The Legend of Aang (not calling it The Last Airbender because of the movie).

Thanks, Richter Lanford. And while I'm here, I wanna claim the four lighthouses and the music of Venus Lighthouse.

Also claiming Zuko, Azula, Ozai, Iroh, and Toph from Avatar: The Legend of Aang (not calling it The Last Airbender because of the movie).

I claimed all music.

I claimed all music.

Meanie!

But no, seriously, you shouldn't be allowed to make general claims like that which cover a very huge range of stuff. Someone could just say "I claim everything" and shut everything down.

Edited by Proto

I claimed all music.

If that also encompasses musicians, I already claimed the band Versailles (JP) and Firewind lead guitarist Gus G.

If that doesn't, then I will go ahead and also claim the bands Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, and Symphony X.

Edited by Luminescent Blade