The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I claim Septimus, Levail, and Zelgius.

(Did a search, apparently, only the black knight has been claimed, but Zelgius hasn't)

That's irrelevant. If you refer to someone by their name you don't have to call them their other names to solidify your claim.

Claiming Baltor from Winx Club 'cause he's such a classy villain. Also Icy, Darcy, Stormy, Saladin, Cordatorta, all the staff at Alfea and Miss Griffin.

And the DragonFire and the ShadowFire.

EDIT: And the Enchantixes of the people I've claimed.

Edited by Rhythm

until FE10 endgame, Zelgius and BK were considered seperate people.

and Lyon and Evil Lyon have been claimed by different people. They are the same person.

Throw off BK's mask and you'd always see Zelg, while Lyon was always either Formortiis or Lyon himself. So there's Lyon (the pretty boy), Evil Lyon (Formortiis in Lyon) and MOTHERFUCKING FORMORTIIS himself, in his DK form.

until FE10 endgame, Zelgius and BK were considered seperate people.

and Lyon and Evil Lyon have been claimed by different people. They are the same person.

Hey look guys, I put on a fake moustache, spoke in a badly faked Spanish accent and proclaimed myself The Great Zimbardo! Am I two different people?

Daemonic possession is somewhat more involved than a (rather thinly) disguised persona.

Hey look guys, I put on a fake moustache, spoke in a badly faked Spanish accent and proclaimed myself The Great Zimbardo! Am I two different people?

Daemonic possession is somewhat more involved than a (rather thinly) disguised persona.

Although technically, there was the one point in time in the English version where BK really WASN'T Zelgius... [spoiler=Radiant Dawn]Just his soul was stuck in the armor, and not the actual body...