The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's claimed Renji?

Hell yeah. :3

Oh and I'll take Soifon/Sui-Feng/whatever the fuck her name actually is because she's cool.

Also, has anyone taken Gin Ichimaru yet? I searched Ichimaru but it doesn't turn up anything. And of course, searching just Gin doesn't work. So if anyone hasn't, I'm taking him. :3

Edited by CR-S01

I don't know if these are availible....

I claim Gulpin.

And, if noones claimed her, I'll take Lala from to-love-ru and Ku Fei from Negima.

And, I might as well claim DC comics th Creeper, so I can claim my former self. Oh, and I also claim Chesire and Tsunami from DC, as well as as Starfire.

Along with Wooper and the Lotad line.

(Imagine, Ludicolos are making salsa, while dancing to a Salsa beat!)

Okay, I'll ask one more time. Has Ichimaru Gin been claimed? I can't search "Gin" and Ichimaru doesn't turn up anything. I also searched Bleach and I can't find Gin, so I'll take him :awesome:

Also, I claim Ninetales and Sableye. And Ampharos. And Espeon. And Umbreon. And Steven Stone. And Wallace. :awesome:

And Ruby & Sapphire from Pokespecial. And Red, Blue, and Green. And Silver. All from the manga except for Silver. I claim all the forms of Silver that exists, including the game one.

Edited by CR-S01

I claim Nigel from Landstalker

In your faces!

Edited by Elieson

Also claim Geshp, for his funny name, Lemon, for being a suicidal immortal vampire, and Volcanon, for being a badass Phoenician God. Not sure of the game, then look it up, kiddies.

Edited by Elieson

Prince Nick, Natasha, and Claude all sounds like good claims for me too, so I claim them too.

I just realized, most of my claims are rather obscure ones.

I thought he had one z.

Then I claim Cyrus and his Tonka trucks, and Alexis Rose too.