The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Also claiming Arran (FE1/3/11/12) because despite his suckage, he has long hair and this fanart of him made him really hot. >w<

XD Hehe, sorry!

Since everyone I'd like to claim in FE is probably taken, I'll claim Kagen from the Izuna series.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not the point. the point is there are 3 lyons. your arguement is invalid.

There are two Lyons, you pillock. Sepia-toned Lyon is the SAME FUCKING PERSON as Lyon. I mean, maybe you could have a time argument for say, Young and Old Shannan, or Oifaye, maybe Levin. But Lyon? No. Can you claim FE1 and FE3 Gordin are seperate? No, and that's a longer difference in time.

Hmm. . .no complaints about my last claim. . .good, good. . .

I claim every single DJ in Beatmania IIDX. I might ask for fanart of them some day. . .

thats not the point. the point is there are 3 lyons. your arguement is invalid.

How so? There is Lyon while he is possessed by the Demon King and there is Lyon when he is NOT possessed by Demon King. It does NOT matter if the unpossessed Lyon later on turns evil (kinda). It's still the same person. It's like saying that the sweet Clarine when she's around Klein is a different character from the stubborn Clarine when she's around Rutger.

Claiming the tournament of Colosso from Golden Sun, as well as the ability Ragnarok.

I'd also like Deunan Knute and Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed.

Oh what in the. . .if someone claimed these guys, they forgot to put the game they're in!

I claim the hero, Asad, Roberto, and Busche from Suikoden Tierkreis. Asad kicks ass with magic, Roberto kicks ass with swords, Busche shoots everything in sight, and the hero makes sure the entire party doesn't die.

I think there's a certain FE4 character you may want to claim before he gets claimed. He's still open unless there's some alternate spelling of his name I don't know about.

But I'm not looking to collect claims for a reverse harem like you. Yeah, ignore all of my TMGS claims. :awesome: