The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna claim Amelia, Kyle and Syrene from FE8... and Lumi? Can you share Kieran?? *shiny eyes*

Aside from that... I wanna claim Vivi Oruntia from FFIX and Brad Vickers from RE3... for the hell out of the lulz....

You might want to use the Search bar, and ask for the characters you are willing to claim, since most of them have already been claimed. But you can ask their owners to share with yo.

I wanna claim Amelia, Kyle and Syrene from FE8... and Lumi? Can you share Kieran?? *shiny eyes*

Aside from that... I wanna claim Vivi Oruntia from FFIX and Brad Vickers from RE3... for the hell out of the lulz....

Amazingly, I'm pretty sure even Brad's been claimed already...

Amazingly, I'm pretty sure even Brad's been claimed already...

Amazingly?! If someone hadn't claimed him, I would've!

(because you didn't see this)

Edited by eclipse

Awwww.... Too bad I was gonna give him a ton o' psychological therapy to knock out his cowardice... DAMN You NEMESIS! Sorry for my RAEG/factor, seeing him getting tentacle'd in the face is not convincing to my eyes...

Anyways if most of them are already claimed... can they share it?? :3

Awwww.... Too bad I was gonna give him a ton o' psychological therapy to knock out his cowardice... DAMN You NEMESIS! Sorry for my RAEG/factor, seeing him getting tentacle'd in the face is not convincing to my eyes...

Anyways if most of them are already claimed... can they share it?? :3

To my knowledge...

Kyle wasn't claimed.

Brad Vickers wasn't claimed either.

Vivi wasn't claimed either.

Amelia was claimed by Knight of Zero (a user that I haven't seen much recently).

Syrene was claimed by Generic Officer.

Also, I searched for all of them.

YAY! Those three are MINEE!!!! *steals them away and checks to-do list*

Thanks for searching them... I was already in bed after my recent post here... I had parents to deal with during the night....

As for the two... can they share it?? If they're online... :3

Edited by Frostbite

What would be those reasons be?

Karis = lol, we have absolutely no clue about her character

Myrmitank = Myrmidons aren't usually known for tanking, with their usually poor Defense.

*Claims Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz from Yggdra Union*

Oh snap, you started Yggdra Union already??? Maybe I should claim Rosary before you beat me to it...

Myrmitank = Myrmidons aren't usually known for tanking, with their usually poor Defense.

Oh snap, you started Yggdra Union already??? Maybe I should claim Rosary before you beat me to it...

You already did. . .so I'm claiming Cruz for Yggdra Union, because he's awesome.

Hmm...

Actually, I haven't. I just saw her artwork and then decided to claim her. Also... You already claimed Rosary.

You'll understand why when you see Lumi for Astra's hack.

Also, Skasaher with Lex or Holyn as the father.

Either he cap DEF or he almost caps DEF with 76 average HP.

Lakche's pretty tanky too with those two as dads.

You already did. . .so I'm claiming Cruz for Yggdra Union, because he's awesome.

I always felt that Cruz was the worst character in the game. The only time I found him useful was in BF36 for dying to Baldus and his Knights while Milanor and Elena sneak in.

Hmm...

Actually, I haven't. I just saw her artwork and then decided to claim her. Also... You already claimed Rosary.

Ah, I see. Makes sense because Yggdra is one of the few 5-6 characters that actually have their own official artwork (everyone else gets generic ones that are the same for everyone of the same class).

And sorry, I didn't realize that I already claimed her.

I always felt that Cruz was the worst character in the game. The only time I found him useful was in BF36 for dying to Baldus and his Knights while Milanor and Elena sneak in.

Nope, he can be quite useful, assuming he gets a certain something on the chapter you get him in or the one afterwards (called a MVP LUK bonus). The only stat he really bites in is LUK, and that MVP bonus will bump him to two, which means you can get it up to acceptable levels. . .and then you get a nice, well-rounded unit that eats anything. Really.

/played that game way too much