Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the list grows:

Kiwi(Shining Force II)

Robert Garcia(King of Fighters)

Eraseman.exe/Killerman.exe<---this name is superior, forget you localization names!(Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar)

Ragna the Bloodedge(BlazBlue)

Aaaand here's an obscure one: Plum(Mario Golf)

I claimed Sarah from Shining Force II. We can share! I also claim the Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III because that little guy is a more of a badass than Cloud or Squall.

Ah, okay. Sharing her is cool. =)

Hmm...is Ryu Hayabusa already claimed (Which chances are, he is)? If not, I'll claim him.

Edited by Magnus Blade

what

Ragna the Bloodedge is mine.

Oh really? I searched this topic with the word "Ragna" and found no results. Pardon me if I came off rude there but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic right now.

Oh really? I searched this topic with the word "Ragna" and found no results. Pardon me if I came off rude there but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic right now.

Rags is mine. I though this did not need to be said. >:3

Rags is mine. I though this did not need to be said. >:3

Uhhhh huh. We could debate on this for hours possibly. Let's agree to share so no one bites anyone's head off. Or smashes them with a hammer. Or bequeaths a boot to the head. Or just plain murderfaces them. Truce Ein?

NEVER!

Ragna's sexy ass is mine and I'm not even into guys but I do appreciate hawt men like Ragna. ;3

You have declared war on the wrong person! -pulls out Blood-Scythe- Come at me bro!

Also while I'm here, I add to my claims of doom:

Heidern(King of Fighters, and yes, he is related to Leona Heidern. Adoptive father for those who are curious)

and Leopold Goenitz of the Wildly Blowing Wind(also KoF)

For some reason, I saw this happening:

Why not the video of that bullcrap Hell's Fang combo you pulled off? That was just STUPID.

Also, as I believe he has not been claimed, I claim:

Tomoya Okazaki*I think that's how you spell his last name*from Clannad.

Just so everyone knows, I claimed Wolt, Wil, Rebecca, Rath, and Rolf like when this topic was made. Just so you know.

she does not go with the swords...since there not exactly in her possession any more, I claim tormod

Sorry.

Aradia'll probably share if you ask him (he's really cool), but I dunno who Zath is.

Sorry.

Aradia'll probably share if you ask him (he's really cool), but I dunno who Zath is.

??? Really? I could've sworn I used the command+F function to make sure they weren't claimed, and it turned up no matches ... -_- Stupid command+F function. Oh well ...

IT GROWS:

Kyosuke Nanbu(Super Robot Taisen series, don't remember which game he debuted in)

Gourry Gabriev(The Slayers)

Duke Pantarei(Tales of Vesperia)

Yeager(Tales of Vesperia)

Sanger Zonvolt(Super Robot Taisen, debuted in Super Robot Taisen Alpha 2)

Edited by Ssbmfreak36