Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to share Marcia EJ.

yey

Doesn't Ether have Marcia, though?

He does, I'm sure. Which reminds me, if a character is being shared by multiple users and someone else wants that charater as well, they'd have to ask the person who originally made the claim, right? (Example: They'd have to ask you for Jill, not anyone else who you're sharing her with.)

Also, I'm claiming Naoto Shirogane.

I'm claiming the Tor Hammer

I believe it's Thor Hammer

If you call it Thor Hammer, do so. But there are loads of people who call it Tor Hammer, because the crusader is calledTordo, and I'm one of those

If you call it Thor Hammer, do so. But there are loads of people who call it Tor Hammer, because the crusader is calledTordo, and I'm one of those

Last time I checked, you called it Thor Hammer. :huh:

Sometimes, but I usually call it Tor Hammer, like I said Tiltyu in the beginning, but got accustomed to Tailto after a while

Sometimes, but I usually call it Tor Hammer, like I said Tiltyu in the beginning, but got accustomed to Tailto after a while

Oh, I see.

;_; @ your deteriorating name preferences

This goes Generic Officer/Cyas:

You can't have Sanaki when I already claimed her and never shared her with you, you didn't ask either, you could only do so if I didn't state I claimed her in my signature, which is what I did from a start.

Now...remove what you stated that ISN'T true :angry:

To share a claim you must confirm to the original claimer, no exeptions -_-.

• 2 weeks later...