The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CLAIMS IKAROS, CHAOS, NYMPH, ASTRAEA, DAEDALUS, SOHARA MITSUKI, MELAN, MIKAKO SATSUKITANE, HARPIES, TOMOKI SAKURAI, OREGANO, TOMOYO SAKURAI, TOMOKO SAKURAI FROM SORA NO OTOSHIMONO.

THEY ARE MY GODS/GODDESSES.

Names please.

While the urls have them, please give names anyways.

Also I'm not sure if we're allowed to claim actual people, no matter how much we may wish they were fictional characters.

Edited by Euklyd

"if we're allowed to"

it's a forum game and there's no rules set, we can do what we want. I've already claimed like 6 real life people and the state of Texas

"if we're allowed to"

it's a forum game and there's no rules set, we can do what we want. I've already claimed like 6 real life people and the state of Texas

There have been rules floating around for a while now that are not in the OP; it's pretty hard to miss all mentions of them.

for example, "not allowed to claim users without their permission"

mostly though I was using it as a vehicle to make a joke about wishing certain people were fictional

well yeah, that's more of consent thing if anything like sharing claims and all that but I don't see a problem with claiming real life people or abstract things

you both are too awesome to exist, lighten up. XD

daww

Hmm... okay.

You'll be Frodo, I'll.me Sam, and we'll drop a ring in a volcano. Like true friends.

Oh yes. Sounds like the best adventure.

does that make me Gandalf because I'm old? :Athos:

You're the elf.